Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#226 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 5:09 PM
FamilyFunds, and maxmotives or motivedecay off would be a nice addition, along with never having to work again (and nobody cares). Alternatively just find a job I really want in the newspaper or on the computer, and just answer "do you accept this job or not?". No having to apply, or wait for an answer, or anything. I'd also like the ability to stay up all night (again, motivedecay off).

I'd also like to be able to go shopping for a few days (with motivedecay off) and come home a few minutes after I left. Even shopping in other countries.

I'd also love something like Bodyshop, combined with a real-life Photoshop of some kind, and the color and pattern choice you get with TS3, so I could easily make recolors of my clothes or some such with a few clicks. I hate shoping for clothes. I'd also like to have instant haircuts.

Instant knowledge of how to drive a car would be very nice, too.
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#227 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 5:28 PM
Teach my cat commands.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#228 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 5:48 PM
Turn around while changing clothes!
Going vacation,while time at my home is 'blocked' xD
Test Subject
#229 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 10:11 PM
let's see...

- get high grades in school and uni easily basically just by attending
- get any job I want, instantly
- motherlode!
- driving as soon as I became a teenager
- ability to change my age to whatever I want... by pressing a weird statue of a baby (sim modder)! lol
- get any house or even design my own house and have it built, either of which would be very cheap
- own a servo
- no laundry - could even wear the same clothes every day and they'd be clean.
- no need to brush teeth
- any hairstyle I want, immediately, for free
Test Subject
#230 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 2:02 AM
Make best friends [forever] by playing one game of chess then doing nothing towards the other person. Then we meet, hug (or kiss) and and are best friends already.

Drink Elixir of Life from the Kibble of Life. Hair and teeth should regenerate from that.
Top Secret Researcher
#231 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 3:18 AM
I honestly wished I lived in The Sims world. Call me crazy and lock me in an asylum, but they seem to have a lot more fun than we do. I mean...

-Homework is pretty easy if it takes the same amount of time to complete each night, and how you can do it faster after your parents give you the answers for just one session. No "5 page essays, typed", no "Build a ridiculous contraption", none of that. Just a few questions that you could Google in a few minutes. I mean, Sim-Google. Is it still called Google?
-Changing clothes? No problem, just spin around once and you're in whatever you want. No "How do you tie this tie?"
-Fire. Fire is good. Literally, Sims probably enjoy it when they do the "Simlish Fire Dance" every time the mac and cheese catches fire. Okay, I get that they're panicking, and it's only amusing for the player, but still...
-Death. The Grim Reaper actually shows up to take away the dead soul. You can actually plead with him and maybe your friend will live another day. IRL, you don't get to do that, unless you play Dr. Frankenstein and try to create a human yourself... and screw up the world. Anyways!
-No discrimination. No such thing as "You can't do this because you're female" or "You're black!". I'd love a real life version, but it probably won't come until 500 years from now. Which I'd be dead long before that. Speaking of dying of old age...
-Elixir of Life. Yes, SimNation scientists (including Mortimer Goth) actually found a way to extend your lifespan! Just be sure you're in good spirits.
-Aspiration Failure. Too many fears and you get to act like a mental institution escapee. Until an imaginary doctor shows up, that is. Hilarity ensues - for those around you.
-Fighting. Sims fight in one spot, and they do an incredible amount of hilarious poses when they pop out of the dust cloud. Headlock for one moment, then you're being dragged back inside the cloud.
-WooHoo. While a hushed topic in the real world, in the Sims, dude, just go for it! Have lots and lots of fun while your kids look aghast through the window...
-No hesitation. Someone walking by that you really hate? Did they just kick your trash can again? Your conscience won't stop you - just go and slap him! Do it!!!
-Walk all the way across the neighborhood, maybe to another one! Really, I love it when I use the "Walk off Lot" option on my Sims that are headed to a sub-hood. Suddenly, walking beside the highway with cars kicking dirt and dust into your eyes is a thing of the past... wait, how do Sims get there so fast??
-Servos. Get a robot to do those nasty chores so you don't have to do it yourself. And it has feelings too, so you're never lonely. You can even get under the covers with it...
-Hobbies. Get a free membership where you can do what you want in a home away from home. And once you really get into it, you can ignore your parents while you game all night. Yeah, I actually like the hobby system in FreeTime.
-No "Don't Listen To This Music" from parents. Your parents will dance to hip-hop the same way you'll party to it. IRL, they'll tell you to go back to classical music and listen to the "enlightening" music of Haydn, Mozart, and Beethoven, who are all dead and you can't get their autographs. Boring.
-No memory loss. You can remember the times when you're a toddler.... IRL, you only start to remember detailed stuff after the age of 6. And you can keep track of exactly how many fights you won or lost with that annoying neighbor...
-Reputation. Hey look, I got a free flat-screen TV just for telling a few good jokes to a stranger on the street!
-Inventory. Yes, stick that car in your pocket - it'll fit! Who needs a moving van, just pick up all your furniture and put it in a tiny briefcase.
-Walk-bys. Even if you live in a cul-de-sac, people still walk by your house. I guess they really do like you!
-Community lots. Hated by some, but I love it! Party the night away at a nightclub, return home, and be ready for work the next day.
-Buying stuff. Everything you need is available in that tiny convenience store down the street. And it never runs out. Ever.
-Phone calls. Everyone stays up until 2 am, ready for you to call them. Even kids.
-Simlish. It's a really enlightening tongue those Sims speak. I wish I could understand what they're saying. The vocabulary is practically infinite, and everyone understands you. Sul sul!
-Someone's watching you.... as if God was there right beside you. You can sense His presence. Sense Him looking around you. And you can look at Him, wave at Him, complain to Him. And He'll guide you, make your life better. Or worse.

TL;DR... yeah. I know.
Lab Assistant
#232 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 9:22 AM
Well, I wish I could buy a junk car out of the store rather than hunt for one in the junkyard...

"Better to have a short life that is full of which you like doing then a long life spent in a miserable way."

Alan Watts (1915 - 1973)
Mad Poster
#233 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 9:38 AM
Hire a maid, a gardener and a repairman, practically for free compared to what it would cost in real life.
Scholar
#234 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 7:45 PM
Write a novel with a 100% chance of being accepted by an established publisher.
I had a zero-creativity-point lunatic write down his visions last week and he still came out a thousand simoleons richer
Mad Poster
#235 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 8:24 PM
As a writer, you may think you wish that.

As a reader, believe me, you're glad there are editors out there rejecting the work of zero-creativity-point lunatics! (And yes, they do submit. Relentlessly.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#236 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin

As a reader, believe me, you're glad there are editors out there rejecting the work of zero-creativity-point lunatics! (And yes, they do submit. Relentlessly.)

And the smart ones self-publish ebooks on Amazon. And the really smart ones price their ebooks at $0.

(They're really smart because one simply can't get mad about a poorly written mess that isn't clear on tenses or persons, has no plot and only cardboard characters, if one didn't pay for it. Gotta give them points for writing so many words and being brave enough to put it out there even while deleting it from the kindle. So one is out nothing but a few moments of time and has no motivation to leave a scathing review.)

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Test Subject
#237 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 10:01 PM
I would make myself thin and beautiful, and have the perfect hubby. :p
Lab Assistant
#238 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 5:06 AM
to not have a born illness and be sick for the rest of my life

being nice to people has it's benefits and being mean or nasty has no benefit and your only hurting yourself in the long run.
if anyone want to make an angel like mine here is the wings link (blue eyes not included) sorry
http://modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=wings&f=38
Test Subject
#239 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 5:35 AM
Instantly grow hair.
And to know what exactly to say to people.
Instructor
#240 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin

They often seem to publish, too. In hardback, through brick-and-mortar publishing houses. The number of rich hacks who keep selling horrible books that are apparently not edited at all is frightening.
Mad Poster
#241 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by neriana
They often seem to publish, too. In hardback, through brick-and-mortar publishing houses. The number of rich hacks who keep selling horrible books that are apparently not edited at all is frightening.

Agreed. *cough*50shades*cough*
Ahem. Anyway, I wish that, like a Sim, I could just sit down in front of my computer and bash out an essay in one sitting. Alas, when I sit down to try it, my fun motive plummets and I inexplicably find myself on Tumblr. Oops.
Mad Poster
#242 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 9:42 PM
Using a bodyshop type program to make whatever clothes I want on photoshop without having any skills in clothing making in the real world.

"Today I wanna wear a pink top, but I don't have one!" *open up bodyshop and make a pink tshirt* *puts it on moments later* "Done "

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
#243 Old 21st May 2014 at 3:29 PM
Well I wish:

childbirth is easy, I just stand up, poof a baby! No 14 hour labor!!!!
Only have to pay bills on Tuesdays
Cars are cheap and don't need gas
toddlers grow up in less than week
Have aspirations and get points

Things I'd rather not have in real life:

sims die too young plus Grim Reaper
Woohoo is like barely 2 minutes
neighbors always walking In your yard reading paper, stretching etc lol Get out of my yard!!!!

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Page 10 of 10