Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 2:43 AM Last edited by plasticbox : 27th Nov 2009 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Fixed title, added note that indicates file format
Default Creating Sloped Driveways
Okay, so this has probably been done before, but I have changed it. Other users created tutorials about how you can make a sloped driveway, but it can't be the same as in TS2. I say that is incorrect, and made this tutorial to show users how it can be done. Hope it gets approved.

Tutorial and screenshots by tomvanroosmalen
Editing by ShanOw

[Moderator edit: The file attached is a PDF]
Attached files:
File Type: rar  REAL SLOPED DRIVEWAYS.rar (773.2 KB, 2415 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Real Sloped Driveways

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
30 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 7:14 AM
THanks tom!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 7:15 AM
NP, Rosalie, haha, anytime.

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 12:30 PM
Moved, thank you.

I took the liberty to fix your post title (removed the "needs approval"), and also added a note that it's a PDF because in Article view, the file format isn't obvious otherwise. Feel free to reword that if you don't want pesky moderator edits in your post! =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#5 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 4:24 AM
There are driveways in TS3? I wasn't aware that TS3 had driveways anymore, so a "driveway" is merely a sloping piece of cosmetically decorated ground, and cars do not actually drive on them.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
There are driveways in TS3? I wasn't aware that TS3 had driveways anymore, so a "driveway" is merely a sloping piece of cosmetically decorated ground, and cars do not actually drive on them.

it's so true

Good tutorial anyway