Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 6:54 PM Last edited by Viola_May : 24th Nov 2015 at 7:09 PM. Reason: to add what I found
Default WCIF --Allow more sliders
I have some extra sliders which have increased my count over 20. I know there's a mod that allows more than 20 sliders but I can't find it.

Also, do you know if nraas master controller will allow for more than 20? It allows for more than 8 sims per household...but I don't think it effects cas parts.

so I found these
http://oneeuromutt.tumblr.com/post/...r-enabled-child >>>more sliders
http://oneeuromutt.tumblr.com/post/...ith-simherdowns >>>directions for a slider hack but I was sure I've seen just a mod that allows more without messing with code.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 7:50 PM
both Nraas MC and Awesome Mod unlocks sliders' limit.
And or I'm messed or this sentence is:
Quote:
Also, do you know if nraas master controller will allow for more than 20? It allows for more than 8 sims per household...but I don't think it effects cas parts

so... could you elaborate, please?

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 5:53 PM
I actually found where MC says to allow more sliders but I used it and it didn't seem to make a difference. But I did it in game and then went to CAS, so maybe I should try quitting the game then going back in-game after upping the limit. Or I upped the limit in the wrong way.

I was also looking for the Awesome Mod yesterday but couldn't find it. As popular as it seems I thought it'd be easier to find, do you know where I can find that?
Alchemist
#4 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 6:17 PM
You should check where the sliders are supposed to appear. Most appear in the Mouth section, but others are scattered around other sections as well, simply because Mouth tends to be the most used category and, therefore, the most crowded one.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!