Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 2:11 AM
Default Does anyone know where I can DL this hairstyle?
[IMG][/IMG]
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 2:26 AM
Usually these go in the WCIF (Where Can I Find) forum (self explanatory). But it looks like a Skysims hair, which you can find on TSR. Did you try asking on the site you found that photo? They would most likely be able to point to the specific hair. As an aside, I also like that dress. Good luck.
Alchemist
#3 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 2:52 AM
*he likes the dress... *
Oh, Yeah, Nice um, Hairdo....
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 5:37 AM
This is a link to a retexture?
Look at the very top of the page, and go from there

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 2:09 AM
Thank you so much. That was very helpful. And also sorry to everyone for posting in the wrong category.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Usually these go in the WCIF (Where Can I Find) forum (self explanatory). But it looks like a Skysims hair, which you can find on TSR. Did you try asking on the site you found that photo? They would most likely be able to point to the specific hair. As an aside, I also like that dress. Good luck.

Yeah the site where I found the picture kept trying to redirect me to some fishy business. But I did find the dress on TSR.
http://www.thesimsresource.com/arti...ess/id/1236857/
One Minute Ninja'd
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 3:55 AM
Ooh, thank you! I have a sim who needed a new little something for their third everyday clothing slot.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:40 AM
You are most welcome!
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#9 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:15 AM
Moved to WCIF.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman