Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
Thank you Delphy, I didn't catch that I can put a banner in the *about me* box, it's something to try! I totally understand what's behind and can't disagree

BtW, the sentence about a Sims3 section is another good point to elaborate (even if I don't know yet if Sims3 will be worth to buy and play, but I guess that a sort of curiosity will lead me to do that anyway, and I'm glad to know that I can find here a place for it too).

Well, I'm dishing out $120 to satify that curiosity, so it had better be good!
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#27 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 3:53 PM
girlfromverona, Thanks for the heads up on the coloured nick - should be fixed now. Also, to change your custom title go into Edit Profile - it's in that screen.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
#28 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 9:58 AM
Thanks heaps, Delphy!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 1:44 AM
Default Profile-M&G Pack Check Box?
Sorry in advance if this has already been answered elsewhere, (I did a search & couldn't find it), but when will you be adding "Mansions & Gardens Stuff Pack" to the area of our profiles? You know, that area where we can check the little boxes next to the packs we own? It's a small thing, but I keep checking it every day & M&G has been out for a little while now.

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#30 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 12:41 AM
Next couple of days.

Field Researcher
#31 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 2:08 AM Last edited by Mimi52861 : 15th Dec 2008 at 8:27 PM. Reason: Updating
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Next couple of days.

Thanks for replying Delphy. I will be looking out for it.

Update: Wow, that was quick Delphy! I just changed my profile to include this, which you added today. Thanks a bunch!

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Banned
#32 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 7:54 AM
One great thing I just noticed, that wasn't there before when I came to modthesims2.com a year ago was under User Tools - Quick Links - New Posts.You can see which new things are posted in certain forums on the site.Like if you wanted to see new posts just in the downloads section and the tutorials section, you could just click those two.Or just about any part of the site, and you can mix and match what you want to see.I really like that.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#33 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 10:05 AM
jon, that feature has been on the site for about 2 years or so I use it extensively to filter down only sections I am interested in.

Test Subject
#34 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 1:31 AM
how do i start a thread????
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 5:03 AM Last edited by kentuckyfriedsims : 1st Jan 2009 at 5:11 AM.
Thank You!
:lovestruc I just love MTS2 and I am so happy to hear that you will still be around after the Sims 3 comes out, especially sense Insimenator is gone now, they were always my second favorite Sims 2 site, but now there gone its good to know the best will still be here.
Thank you all for your great work and I cant wait to see what you guys will do for the Sims 3.

And I know you guys will find some way of making new stuff, for the Sims 3, Your the best.

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
What just happend?
retired moderator
#36 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fall3n121
how do i start a thread????

Go to "site links" then "site map" choose the forum you need. Little button (like the "reply" one on this page) top left of page will say "New Thread"!

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#37 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 4:12 PM
Please note that not all forums (especially the download ones and some create ones) allow everybody to start threads.

Lab Assistant
#38 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 8:37 PM
I don't play near as often as I would like to, but this is the site I come to for all my downloads! You guys are the best!

God will never give you more than you can handle--my mother
Test Subject
#39 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 6:13 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#40 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 4:14 AM
Love it, So much
Thank you
Test Subject
#41 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 3:20 PM
THANK-YOU SO MUCH,it really helped a lot............^w^!!!!
Test Subject
#42 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 4:34 AM
ดีค่ะ
ยินเดที่ได้รุจักนะค่ะ
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 8:45 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#44 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 8:59 AM
Thanks to share this information.
Test Subject
#45 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 1:03 PM
thanksss
Test Subject
#46 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 6:36 AM
please make sure you read Downloading for Fracking Idiots
Test Subject
#47 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 7:36 PM
olá, quero entrar!
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 6:37 PM
To be honest i am about to choke a sim e.e. Oi okay here is the problem i am not sure.. what to do.. to be honest... I am a noob getting the hang of things BUT... when i downloaded a package, with piercings and on body shop they looked clear and everything than.. on sims.. it didnt at all why is that?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#49 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 8:03 PM
Hit "Help" in the navbar for help with CC and game questions/problems.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#50 Old 29th May 2010 at 4:14 AM
I Need Help So Desprate! I Don't Know How To Put The Stuff I Downloaded Onto The Game!!
Page 2 of 6