Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 3:40 PM
Default This EP reminds me of a feature in makin magic EP....
hi all,

Remember in makin magic for those that have been playing the sims from the start.. there used to be disperse clouds feauture on the magic lots oh those were the days!! :howdy:
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 3:50 PM
Disperse clouds..? Nope. Care to refresh our memories?

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Scholar
#3 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 4:59 PM
oh i sorta remember that like only whne you went to the "magic" world though right and u had to do somthing to get rid of em..man its been sooo long its all fuzzy

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 5:07 PM
eh cheeseisgood you sound rude... sorry but you do
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TingTong
eh cheeseisgood you sound rude... sorry but you do

Ok... Sorry I guess... Well I don't see how it sounded rude. I couldn't be bothered to write out a large message, so said, "Disperse clouds? Nope. Care to refresh our memories?"

Basically meaning I couldn't remember having that, and wondering if you could elaborate a little more. Would it have helped if I added a at the end? :meh:

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 5:40 PM
I didn't find his message rude at all..

I vaguely remember those clouds yes.. if I'm thinking of the right ones.

Wasn't it a quest, or so? Pink (?) clouds popped up all over the magic town lot and you'd have to get rid of them as fast as possible, and then you'd get an ingredient.

I think?

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Instructor
#7 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 5:45 PM
AHA! I remember what you mean now! It was on a magic-town lot! Thanks for explaining that Dorka.

Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 5:51 PM
Hehe, you're welcome Cheese! (man, now I feel like eating some cheese.. )

I'm not sure what those clouds have in common with the Seasons EP though! Will we have actual clouds in the sky in this pack?

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 10:15 PM
It was when you did those little challenges set by the fairy lady or the chemist... Apothecary Todd, and Vicki Vampire or whatever her name was. The clouds made everyone fall asleep!
#10 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 4:50 AM
I was thinking of the clouds over the Magic Town residential lots in neighborhood view. If you ask me, Makin' Magic added a season: fall. I always loved having my Sims move into Magic Town so they could get out of that giant uni-season and have it be fall all year. I'm so glad you will be able to have all four seasons.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 8:02 PM
I miss Makin' Magic. I hope that they do something similar for TS2. :D

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
#12 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 12:38 AM
wow, here I thought that'd be about the farming aspect, didn't that come with makin magic?
#13 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 12:42 AM
Nope, that was Unleashed.
Theorist
#14 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 12:53 AM
Lol, I remember those clouds! I always laughed when it made sims fall asleep and confused dogs. I'm pretty sure there have always been clouds in The Sims 2 sky though. :confused:
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Captain THPS4
Lol, I remember those clouds! I always laughed when it made sims fall asleep and confused dogs. I'm pretty sure there have always been clouds in The Sims 2 sky though. :confused:

Heehee, yes, there are.. I just wondered if they would change into actual rain clouds now. If they would pack and grow dark and stuff. ah, probably not. I hope the light dims, at least.

#16 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 12:18 PM
lol yes i agree
Field Researcher
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anji4062
I miss Makin' Magic. I hope that they do something similar for TS2. :D

Well, they are sorta incorporating some of the Makin' Magic stuff into Seasons. The harvest of goods to make things that have a beneficial effect on a sim's health ... to name one. :O)