Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 6:26 PM
Default WCIF this Jonesi's blanket recolor?
Hi all,

I'm looking for this recolor of Jonesi's bed blanket? Thanks in advance for your help.

Picture by MLC
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
Hi all,

I'm looking for this recolor of Jonesi's bed blanket? Thanks in advance for your help.

Picture by MLC

MLC is still active, maybe flick her a message and ask

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 9:52 PM
I asked her before posting this Wcif. ;-)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 10:47 PM
That metal bed is quite well done it seems like, i am almost jealous. lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Theorist
#5 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 1:34 AM
@Rosebine

That bed is LaBoheme by Holy Simoly (there is a wood set too). You can find the double and single bed in this post by Hafiseazale along with metal recolors. Scroll towards the bottom of the page.

And sorry, Essa, I have no clue where that bed blanket recolor is. It is a nice pattern.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 2:00 AM
The only thing I know about that recolor is that it's Jonesi Bed Blanket Recolor 11 - which means it's part of a bigger set (because some of the numbers are higher)... and I still have no idea where I got it.