Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 8102 (Who?), Viewed: 714755 times.
Page 325 of 325
Test Subject
#8101 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 7:06 PM
The aging thing is happening to me, too. Sometime during the childhood of generation 4 I started getting messages about stuck aging managers and some of my role sims developed unusual long lifespans and lifephases.
Field Researcher
#8102 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by igazor
The game does indeed recognize great aunts/uncles and great nephews/nieces as close blood relations. It's just that there are no relationship panel indicators for these. Romantic interactions between them should be impossible unless one has a mod to unlock them. The same should be true (I think) of great grandparents.

But children of great uncles/aunts, those would be first cousins once removed, are not recognized as closely related, nor are second cousins and higher. The FCOR one still takes me by surprise sometimes.

So would 4 couples be enough or do I need to do more? My maths are bad.
Test Subject
#8103 Old Yesterday at 10:53 PM
Does the fraps limit matter for the amount of ram the game uses or only for how hard the video card has to work? For example, if I set the fraps limit to 30 instead of 60, will that be beneficial to how much ram the game uses? As in for example 2,1 gb on startup instead of 2,5 gb on startup? Or is there no difference ram wise?
Page 325 of 325