Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 7857 (Who?), Viewed: 823226 times.
Page 315 of 315
Instructor
#7851 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 4:06 AM
Less what Sims do, more like what the game does. I don't understand how builders get ANYTHING done. Every single time I put time or effort into building or decorating, the game either crashes or gets stuck in an endless loading screen. So frustrated right now.
Lab Assistant
#7852 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 6:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eronel
Less what Sims do, more like what the game does. I don't understand how builders get ANYTHING done. Every single time I put time or effort into building or decorating, the game either crashes or gets stuck in an endless loading screen. So frustrated right now.

I would suggest using edit town every time you finish a section of what you're making and save in intervals, or save the lot to your library before trying to save the game (Just to be safe). That happened to me often on my old PC if I was working on something for an extended period of time.
Instructor
#7853 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 4:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylaaab
I would suggest using edit town every time you finish a section of what you're making and save in intervals, or save the lot to your library before trying to save the game (Just to be safe). That happened to me often on my old PC if I was working on something for an extended period of time.

That's what I try to do but it's just so exhausting because I end up needing to save like, every 5 minutes. God forbid I get invested in a certain room and forget to save until its done.
Instructor
#7854 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 2:14 AM

I forgot to have Bella put Alexander down before I sent her to go ice skating

Due to utter lack of TS3-friendly servers, I have recently created a Sims 3 discord server! It's brand new so if you'd like to chat here's the link!
Lab Assistant
#7855 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 9:39 AM
The future Emperor of all thing Evil goes to work to do his evil things....and promptly gets arrested. He emerges from the volcano lair, runs down several roads to the police cab parked miles away (as you do)... and sits in it for a while...
I check around, and there is no officer in sight. Good, so Mr Emperor-in-spe can get back to the volcano, right? Instead, he opts to waterboat and then take a taxi to the police station. Basically, he turned himself in.

omnis mundi creatura
Forum Resident
#7856 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 11:23 PM
I just captured this bizarre moment of my little sims pillow fighting, out of place and getting angry with one another :I

- Anything is Possible -

Join my Discord server if you want ---> https://discord.gg/tvrTafF
Watch speed animating videos or rendered short movies of sims ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK...w_as=subscriber
Lab Assistant
#7857 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 10:30 PM
A fire started during my child sim's birthday party. On top of the party being a failure because, you know, fire, the firefighters didn't even put the whole fire out! Just the fire in the living room. And then they fined me when I called again.

All's fair in love, war and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Instructor
#7858 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 6:44 AM
When it's raining cats and dogs but there they are, watering the garden.
Page 315 of 315