Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 7:44 PM
Default Which defaults does everyone use?
At the moment im using, Louis' (from simcribblings) default skins from MTS2, and Helaene's eyes. Also face replacements by selzi!

Whats the best defaults out there and which ones are you using?
Advertisement
#2 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 7:50 PM
I made my own defaults using some of enayla's skintones and someone over at SFV was nice enough to do a slight edit on Enayla's Pixie Bronze which I use for skintone 2.
I also made my own default eye colors - Reverie (over at SFV, who also edited the Pixie Bronze for me) did some darker colors of some of Bruno's eyes and I made them as my defaults :D
#3 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 7:51 PM
Right now, I'm using:
Default skins: Enayla's Pixie skins
-I have Enayla's skins for vampires and plant sims as well.
Default eyes: I think they may be HP's eyes.
Default feet: Bloom's Sexyfeet or something like that, they're so neat! xD

My face templates are from Selzi too.
#4 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 8:03 PM
Lol, you can get default feet? Tell me more...
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 8:03 PM
I'm using H.Lin's edits of Louis's skins, Ninny's Neutral Eyes as defaults, and Corvi's default makeup. xD
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 8:26 PM
I only use default skintones and eyes, so far. I'm looking for default brow replacements. maxis = yucka on my sim babies! XD

For the skintones I use Rensim's Circonflex defaults
For eyes I used dragonmandy's "new eyes" (I believe) defaults (made by me, eyes by her [but she deleted that set, she has a similar one she made though.])
I was going to look for some Helaene default Brows though.

Scholar
#7 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 8:27 PM
I have Lin's Louis edits too at the moment as my Rensim Circonflex defaults went buggy, but I'm going to put the Circonflex ones back in, they look much better .
Eyes by plovebottle, Brows by Rensim, Faces from MATY.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 8:36 PM
I use Lin's edits (the Circonflex skins great, but too yellow for me for defaults) and Siluetta eyes. It's a nice combo, I think.

Scholar
#9 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daisie
I use Lin's edits (the Circonflex skins great, but too yellow for me for defaults) and Siluetta eyes. It's a nice combo, I think.

I use the Circonflex 2 defaults which aren't so yellow, I didn't like the first set either.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 8:45 PM
For my default eyes they used to be barcelonista, but since my eye bin is over-populated with his/her eyes, I recently changed them to one of brunos sets. For skintones, I *think* I have stefan. I have default eyebrows that are a mix between helaene, serasims, and possibly someone else.
#11 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 8:48 PM
Yep! You can have default feet. They have individual toes and everything. I think they're gorgeous. xD
You can find them at insimenator.
#12 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 8:49 PM
I used to use my edits of HP's Idolatry of Flesh tones,but the transfer of them corrupted them on this laptop.
So I'm using unedited versions.
And also HP's Blasphemy eyes
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 9:10 PM
Are the Circonflex skin files on Rensim default?
As it doesnt say anything about being default
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stephieboo_x
No, they're not. My defaults of those skins were from another site.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 9:17 PM
I use oepu defaults for skin, schuldig's eyes, and selzi for face replacements. I love them!
Scholar
#16 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stephieboo_x

BuffyBot at Sim-Antics has made defaults of both Circonflex series.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 9:29 PM
I have default skins from DMA sims. Been using them since basegame and only recently realised they were defaults.
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 10:04 PM
I'm currently using H.Lin's edit of Louis' skintones and an eye set from insim. I cant really remember the name right now though.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 10:12 PM
I have

Oepu skintones made default by corvidophile2
Enayla - Eyes for the Eyeless Default
Enayla - Unholy Collection Default
Helaene - Eyeshadows
Helaene - Lipsticks
Helaene - Eyebrows
Insimenator - mcrudd Donald Duck Outfit for Infants
MTS2 - bruna00000 Full CAS Face Replacement
MTS2 - hopebayler Baby Bottle Override
MTS2 - AmyMercury1 Gift Wrap Default
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 10:25 PM
I use Rensim's Mayday eyes, Fem Fem, Madness, and GQ eyebrows, and Freshie Skintones. I also use the Helaene Default Superpack(everything except the eyes and lips) from Sirona Sims, and I use the Bruno lipsticks set, also from Sirona Sims. Oh, and an invisible Vampire Skin replacement that I got from MTS2, I think.

I really, really like Rensim's stuff, and all my sims wear either a Freshie default or one of the Circonflex skintones.
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 10:40 PM
I use Joanne's eyes which I think are gorgeous and Rensim's Circonflex Skintones.

I had no idea you can get default replacement eyebrows and feet and faces!

How exactly do the default faces work? Bit confused there... :confused:
Field Researcher
#22 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 11:58 PM
Kahlia, it replaces the faces you can choose from in bodyshop and cas when creating a sim. Usually the first one is good but the rest are too extreme. This way they are all varied but still in the normal range. Also, I believe when townies are generated it is from the templates so you can have better looking townies.
#23 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 12:10 AM
Maxis or Louis skintones, depending upon the neighborhood; Kamikitten's Hypnotizing Eyes, made into defaults for me by Engram; and Rensim's eyebrows.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 12:15 AM
I'm using Xandhers skintones and Heleanes glossy eyes as defaults. Enaylas skintones are default for the plantsims, alien and zombie. I have a "invisible" skintone for vampire meaning they keep their original skintone when becoming an immortal one I love that one!
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 2:03 AM
Ahhh I see! Thank you Scout!
Page 1 of 12