Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 97 of 135
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2401 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 10:54 AM
Thanks very much for the quick update. This is a must-have mod for me and many others. Awesome job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2402 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 12:46 PM
Thank you so much for updating this mod, i am spoiled can't play my game without it....Thanks again...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2403 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 4:33 PM
Thank you so much for that quick update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2404 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 8:05 PM
I just have to say how much it's appreciated that you and all the modders on this site keep these amazing mods updated! I can always rely on this site. One of the few I always come to. I would be miserable without this cheat. Thanks you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2405 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 11:53 PM
Thank you for keeping this updated for us! Your are truly appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2406 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 12:20 AM
Thank you for quick update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2407 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 6:08 AM
Thanks for keeping this mod updated. I really appreciate it.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2408 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 8:11 AM
You're amazing! Thanks so much! Love the integrity of your efforts and work! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2409 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 5:17 PM
hi! I really love this mod and i can't live without it, thank you so much for it! i just have one suggestion that you can choose to listen to or not: you should make it possible to change the weather by clicking the temperature and the weather icon next to the time. (not the season) and maybe even make it possible to change the season. thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2410 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 7:34 PM
Hi, not sure if I am posting this in the correct location, but I'm having problem with this mod after the latest Gallery update. What happens is that when I click on a household or a lot in the news feed or in my library, or when I do the same in-game if I'm trying to edit a Sim's clothing or add or remove an object from the household, my screen dims as it would if my laptop battery were low - except its not low, it's fully charged. The glitch is that the mouse pointer remains movable but the screen stays dim and nothing is selectable. Oh, and I am unable to close windows with the x button. The windows just stay open so that I have to use Task Manager to completely shut down the game. This mod is amazing though, thank you!
Test Subject
#2411 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 10:04 PM Last edited by diannasaurusrex : 2nd Aug 2018 at 10:49 PM.
Hello, I have a lastUIexception file which says about careers which I have attached, and was told that because it's UI it would be due to this mod? Is anyone else getting this? Thanks.

EDIT: sorry I took out this mod and it's still happening, so not to do with this mod. I'll try and sort it out.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  lastUIException.txt (18.7 KB, 50 downloads)
Test Subject
#2412 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 4:36 PM
Moodlet removal is bugged.
Say your Sim's relavite dies. Your sim gets a sad moodlet for 2 days. Now, I tried removing said moodlet by right clicking on it. It's removed, but sim is still sad, even though other moodlets are all happy.
Lab Assistant
#2413 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by diannasaurusrex
Hello, I have a lastUIexception file which says about careers which I have attached, and was told that because it's UI it would be due to this mod? Is anyone else getting this? Thanks.

EDIT: sorry I took out this mod and it's still happening, so not to do with this mod. I'll try and sort it out.

Looks like you have some career mods messing up. I'd remove them and see if the problems stop.
Test Subject
#2414 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 12:50 AM
Default love this program
love your UI cheat program and hope you release a newer one soon had to get rid of the v 1.11 cause of new update so I'll be looking for the next version
Test Subject
#2415 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TrueAI
Looks like you have some career mods messing up. I'd remove them and see if the problems stop.

Thank you! Apparently the new patch broke many of the career mods so I've just got to wait until they're updated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2416 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 12:40 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2417 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 2:48 AM
Thank you!
Scholar
#2418 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by clemwolf
love your UI cheat program and hope you release a newer one soon had to get rid of the v 1.11 cause of new update so I'll be looking for the next version

There is a new v 1.11 already. Redownload!
Test Subject
#2419 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar

you sure look like the same one I had to give up cause of the new patch but will give it a go
Test Subject
#2420 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 9:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar

ty ty ty ty ty so much wooohooo love this program
Test Subject
#2421 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 7:51 PM
Are you planning or can it even be done to mod the value system?

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Composed by Rebecca[/COLOR]

"[COLOR=Plum]Love, Peace, and a little ketchup."
-Sheena[/COLOR]
Test Subject
#2422 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 7:09 AM
This mod has been causing Bug in The Sims 4 gallery since the most recent upgrade. I come ask on behalf of the simmer community when you create the mod, you want to update the same. Well, I realize that it usually takes you too long to update it. But I understand that it is not at all easy to produce a mod as powerful as this. But I beg you: for God's sake update this mod soon!
Test Subject
#2423 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChrissyYork
With today's Patch (31st of July) you can't download/favorite or even close out of tabs in the gallery when UI Cheats is installed. I tested it with just UI Cheats in and it didn't work, but as soon as I took it out (while I had all my other mods in) it worked. So I'm guessing UI Cheats will need an update.

yes, my game does the same thing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2424 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 12:16 AM
HELP! Do we need the .cfg files???
Hi!
Firstly thanks for the awesome MOD I dont know what we would do without the creative input of modders in our Sims world.....I'm a bit confused about installing the mod from all the info Ive read and watched it appears that I need 4 .cfg files? to be installed in the mod folder along with the .package files I follow the instructions in downloading but when I open the folder or install it seems to be missing those .cfg files and I keep getting a script error popping up in the notification wall and the mod doesnt appear to be working. Any help from anyone would be appreciated Thanks!
Scholar
#2425 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by allana carla simmer
This mod has been causing Bug in The Sims 4 gallery since the most recent upgrade. I come ask on behalf of the simmer community when you create the mod, you want to update the same. Well, I realize that it usually takes you too long to update it. But I understand that it is not at all easy to produce a mod as powerful as this. But I beg you: for God's sake update this mod soon!

The gallery problem was solved the same day it was reported. The mod is already updated but the version is not changed. Redownload!
Page 97 of 135