Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 2:40 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Free Time
Default my teen sims cant talk to children
I have no clue how long this has been goingon since I only just now used this exsact combo, but my teen sims when interacting with children can only play or kiss and my child sims interacting with teens can only kiss.and even leftbon there own its the only thing they apear to do.

now I do have hacks for sim ageing if I age a teen to teen prodegy or to independent teen the full list of interacts returns. and I can fully interact with all the other ages. Im trying to figure if thete isva well known hack that alters teen and child interactions or if the games just naturaly this way. I didn't see this till now since I either never mixed my ages or I used the independent or prodigy setting for my teens. I cant say if its a new issue or not.

what Im hopping is some one has had the same issue and remembers the trigger.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 5:56 AM
no that's not normal. And I don't know what teen prodegy is.

also you have like a ton of posts about how almost everything in your game is broken, you could try this
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._Custom_Content

but with the amount of problems you seem to have with things, the easiest way to fix you game is to just delete all your downloads, start a new town.
and when you do download something make sure it works for the expansion packs that you have.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 6:47 AM
the problem resolved its self some how. also I don't want to deleet and start over, I would have to redown load a lot of things and do so withmost ofthe old sites gone or forgotten. I would never find a lot ofthem again. also how does ithelp to dellet things I'll only repace with the exsact same thigs?
Theorist
#4 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 1:30 PM
CC can become corrupt over time, so deleting a corrupt instance of an item and replacing it with a non-corrupted version can help a lot. However, it sounds like you have a lot of old, conflicting, maybe-not-compatible stuff. In that case, what wert700 is suggesting (and it's a good suggestion) is to delete everything and start fresh, using new, compatible stuff and being careful and systematic about what you install, how, and when.

PS: You may want to clean your keyboard or get it checked out. Your spacebar doesn't seem to be working, and a non-working keyboard can mess up other things...

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15