Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 12:53 AM
Default Who is your favorite sim right now
my favorite sim right now is Bella..her name i put a pic of her on attachments
Screenshots

~monkey02077 a.k.a. Ali~
Love, lift me out of these blues..
tell me something true...
i believe in you...
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by modthesimsmonkey02077
my favorite sim right now is Bella..her name i put a pic of her on attachments

My favorite sim is Joe. He's a clone of a guy I really liked (who realllllly liked me back) and we never could hook up (it was a complicated situation). Legolas in Lord of the Rings is a dead ringer for him, so he was pretty easy to make...I just had to download the hair (I love this site!). In real life he had a hard time, so as a sim, I've made all of his dreams come true...he's a successful writer and has a hot, nerdy red-head for a girlfriend.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 3:42 AM
I have this Sim who I really like. She doesn't have a name, because I did her on BodyShop and I haven't gotten a chance to use her yet. I haven't decided on a name yet. I was thinking maybe something Shakespearian, like Juliet, or Viola.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:33 AM
Right now it's Ayano. She's the prettiest sim I ever made. But she married KENNEDY COX and their children are so ugly. UGH.

Excuse her ugly clothes, I only have bodyshop pics. (attachments)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:02 AM
My favorite sim is a sim I made named Alexander. In the attachment, thats him and his wife Marissa.
Screenshots
Theorist
#6 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:21 AM
Helen MayBerry. She is the wife of Ricky MayBerry. I'm making them conceive tonight

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 11:58 PM
My favourites are Elektra [she's my avatar] and her main man, Link :D. He's hott, very. I think they'll make great babies... perhaps that's what I'll go and do now...

I also like Markl, he's pretty awesome, and a bit of a babe.
Screenshots

I'm stuck in a city but I belong in a field.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 2:19 AM
Bailey & Blake Tyler. They're the girl/boy twins in my current legacy. They were best friends by the end of their first day as toddlers and, when they grew up to children, instead of the Make a Friend want, they had Be BFF with Blake/Bailey... They are so adorable! I dunno how I'm gonna choose an heir... they may be double heirs LOL

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 1:57 PM
My favorite is a girl named Vanessa. She was my first ever sim baby, and her father was the first sim I killed off. She was the first sim to drive, go out, go on a date, sneak out and get busted, get into a private school, maximize all her skills (no cheats!), and go to university. She and her BF just tied the knot, and she's gonna have a kid soon I think she's gonna live forever!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 2:02 PM
My favourite sim is Cevanna, lol. Named my account after her and she's the one in my avatar. I just thinks she' beautiful.
I've yet to play her though. I was going to but then my computer pitched a fit and I re-installed Sims 2. So all my families are gone
Still it means I get to start again and I'm currently playing Brandi Broke, who I got knocked up by Darren Dreamer and they made pretty babies So it's all good.
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 2:13 AM
My favorite sims right now is Juliette. She is a beautiful teenage redhead and she is in right in the middle of the pleasant family drama. =)

Daniel Pleasant's daughter..but she is in no way related to Mary-Sue
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 10:19 AM
I'm having way too much fun with my Weasley twins. I can't stop photoshooting with them, they are so adorable.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Theorist
#13 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 12:21 AM
Well, I finally figured out how to use Pay Sites Must Die and I downloaded some awesome hair. So I am making a new Sims family, the McTowns. Jennifer, Alison, and Matthew. As soon as I build their houses, I plan to post pics in the Sim 2 Pic thread :D

Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 7:36 PM
My favourite Sim right now is Kageyama Nobuo (#1 photo). He is a College student at the moment.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 7:58 PM
[QUOTE=modthesimsmonkey02077]

My favorites at the momment are Salus,Mi~to and cat boy? because i can't remember the name lol and a guy from a anime ^^

Well ive attachted them anyway i can't decide favorite
Attached Images

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Field Researcher
#16 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:03 PM
[QUOTE=Nalia]My favourite Sim right now is Kageyama Nobuo (#1 photo). He is a College student at the moment.

He's cute :lovestruc ^^ did you make him??

Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Diamond123Girl
[QUOTE=Nalia]My favourite Sim right now is Kageyama Nobuo (#1 photo). He is a College student at the moment.

He's cute :lovestruc ^^ did you make him??

Thank you, and yes, I did.
I was after recreating one of Yagi's Sims and Nobuo was what I got after hours and hours in BodyShop. Here is my inspiration:
Field Researcher
#18 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nalia
[QUOTE=Diamond123Girl]
Thank you, and yes, I did.
I was after recreating one of Yagi's Sims and Nobuo was what I got after hours and hours in BodyShop. Here is my inspiration:

hours! i hardly used bodyshop unless my game wouldn't load lol. But still great end result i also like the sim you got your inspiration from. will you ever upload your sims? i know i'd download them lol

Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Diamond123Girl
will you ever upload your sims? i know i'd download them lol

I won't, and not because I'm "nasty", but because my Sims do not meet any of MTS requirements for that purpose. Read the rules on the site and you'll see what I mean. And, we're going off-topic here.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nalia
I won't, and not because I'm "nasty", but because my Sims do not meet any of MTS requirements for that purpose. Read the rules on the site and you'll see what I mean. And, we're going off-topic here.

Oh ive never read those rules lol off to read some of them. Lol true
I usually get my favorite sims from liana sims or here. (me attempting to get back on topic,very hard lol)

Field Researcher
#21 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 3:57 AM
My favourite sim at the moment is a teen called Jake Westall. He was born with ten nice points and zero outgoing points and he's really cute

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Forum Resident
#22 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 11:31 AM Last edited by katya_stevens : 13th Oct 2010 at 10:50 AM.
I've got two favourite sims, both from Cresdale:

Richard Nolan

A shy Knowledge sim, yet gives me the most amusing faces (seconded only to Ralph Martin from Angelos).

Amelia Spellthorne

A Romance evil witch with ten nice points -- believe me, she does not show them at all.

Angelos Town Prosperity updated 11th June 2012. | Albion Falls BACC updated 25th April 2011.

Watch my Livesimming Channel -- 17th June 6PM GMT (2PM EST) Cresdale: Rules and Regulations (Part 2)
Field Researcher
#23 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:59 AM
My favourite sim so far is a woman I created called Marine Misfit. I couldn't provide a picture but she has long black hair, The maxis low-rank Military outfit, and a monocle. She may sound plain, but she is quite eccentric.

Three equals four.
Theorist
#24 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:05 AM
Victoria Wolves

She has got to be the prettiest Sim I have ever made. I just love her eyes :D

Scholar
#25 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 6:35 AM
Don't tell anyone, but I am in love with Komei Tellerman at the moment. His square face and terrible demeanor usually turn people off, but usually my second generation heiress ends up marrying him...I don't know why!

And most of the time, the babies don't actually look bad!
Page 1 of 5