Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 10:40 AM
Default Have you guys played Supple?
http://www.supplegame.com/

Okay, I must admit back in 2008 or so I tried this, after convincing my dad to buy me it and saying there was no 'inappropriateness' in this game. So I used to come home from school (Early 2008, I was like 13) and drink some black coffee and play this game, lol. The thing is, they compare it to the Sims. And they only made two episodes! As fun as it is (I'm about to go play it again) ultimately there is a 'goal' at the end. The goal is, you must have good performance at the end of each work day.. Here are some reviews:

Quote:
"i love supple its ssssssoooooo fun nothing like sims way better well ovcourse!" Adreana - Cortland, NY

I love this video game! "i really like to play this game SUPPLE IS THE COOLIST GAME EVER - fantastik...."Donna - Minneapolis, MN

I love this video game! "i love supple this game is the best i cant stop playing it I love your game!!!!!” Yolonda - Mobile– Al-

I love this video game! "Fantastic video game…; better that the Sims. Kick ass!
Best game ever!" Dwain - Las Vagas, NV

How is it fair to compare it to the sims, lol?
I know the characters speak 'real english' but as you would expect, they tend to repeat themselves.. and the Sims is a neverending game, however Supple is a game that 'ends'.

Lol, have you played this game? What are your thoughts?