Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 1:33 AM
Default WCIF This bedroom set?
Alright!

So, some of you may or may not remember Amel (simsecrets.biz). The site has been closed since around 2009 and their files are long gone. I had most of those sets, but the hard drive that I had those simply died back in 2010 and I had to rebuild my CC folder from scratch.
Pescado's booty has the donation sets. But here's the tricky part of my request.

I'm looking for the free sets. In particular, I'm looking for the So Sweet Bedroom set. I've looked for those everywhere for years, from archive sites to the Sims2Graveyard and the very depths of Google Search; Nothing.

It'd be amazing to know that someone out there still has those files and is willing to share. But I'm not sure if it's appropriate for me to make such a request here in the forum...

Here's an old screenshot that I managed to save (it was on an old social media account of mine) which has the objects from the bedroom set that I mentioned on display, for reference.

To know WCIF this outfit would also be cool, but not my main goal here.

I understand that this may be a long shot, but hey, doesn't hurt to try!

Hope you all have a nice day!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 10:58 AM
There's a question posted by Hawk on March 6 on the site in the link below asking much the same thing. The answer contains a link to a .rar file with "all the pay sets and about 12 free sets. Probably not everything, but better than nothing." He doesn't say which sets the file has in it, so I downloaded it myself. Unfortunately, the free sets all seem to be clothes and maybe some makeup? The pay sets are all furniture, but not the set you're looking for. Anyway, I'll post the link so you can check it out for yourself and see if there's anything in there that you need.

https://www.liquidsims.com/community-archives/