Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 6:13 PM
Default Sex Mod for the sims 4? both English and Spanish
as I see a lot of people is asking for Sex Mods for the sims 4..u know as in the sims 3 but for the sims 4 XD..but the thing is if they would translate it to Spanish too? is because my game is in spanish(cuz im from spain)..I would said it clear SEX MOD FOR THE SIMS 4..It´s possible? It´s very boring to see the sims always over the bed lol
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarkSIMS
as I see a lot of people is asking for Sex Mods for the sims 4..u know as in the sims 3 but for the sims 4 XD..but the thing is if they would translate it to Spanish too? is because my game is in spanish(cuz im from spain)..I would said it clear SEX MOD FOR THE SIMS 4..It´s possible? It´s very boring to see the sims always over the bed lol

Wrong forum..try to ask this into sexysims2 or at laidymoraine. Besides I don't think that it will show soon, the mod for sims 3 was created almost at the end.....