Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 8:58 PM Last edited by baclibra24 : 25th Mar 2011 at 6:26 PM.
Sims 3 Mod Compatibility Checker
Looking for "Indie Stone Fugly Mod Compatibility Checker" by Lemmy101.. I clicked on the link for it and it was dead...anyone know where I can get this? (Or ,if it's out of date,or there is another Sims 3 Mod Compatibility Checker, where can I get that)

THANKS!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th May 2011 at 8:40 PM
Hi!

Not sure if you're still looking for this or not, but I found it here:

http://www.infinitesims.com/tools/s...ecker/download/

If you have a problem starting it, remember this: you must right-click and select 'Run as Administer (even if you're logged in as admin!) if you're on Vista or 7, and it looks for packages in program files (.../Sims 3/latest expansion/Mods/Packages).
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 26th May 2011 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by baclibra24
Looking for "Indie Stone Fugly Mod Compatibility Checker" by Lemmy101..

That application produces so many false-positives that it is essentially useless nowadays.

You should consider using this instead : http://www.modthesims.info/d/387006

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th May 2011 at 11:59 PM
Be aware, though, that the Dashboard won't detect patch incompatibility. You'll have to keep a handle on that yourself.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 6:32 PM
Is there a program to find the incompatibility of the sims3pack files? Please..
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 7:23 PM
Scan your DCBackup folder with Dashboard. Or don't use sucky sims3packs.

Test Subject
#7 Old 20th May 2013 at 5:55 PM
I'm looking for a download manger that will help me find corrupt or incompatible items i have downloaded into sims 3.
thank for your help.
Kathy
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#8 Old 20th May 2013 at 5:57 PM
Like the one that twallan linked to in post#3?

Test Subject
#9 Old 20th May 2013 at 6:37 PM
I'm looking for a download manger that will help me find corrupt or incompatible items i have downloaded into sims 3.
thank for your help.
Kathy
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#10 Old 20th May 2013 at 9:37 PM
Sims 3 Dashboard does that. If you need something else, you're going to have to be more specific about what features you need that Sims 3 Dashboard doesn't have.

Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 3:47 PM
Same here.What I'm looking for is a program that will tell me which specific object/item/download is corrupt-incompatible,or maybe even show a pic of it(in case it is an old download that i don't use anymore but can't remember the name to manually delete it) so i can delete it, without having to delete/disable the whole package.for instance, say i have turned my sim3pack files into categorized package files. it sys that "shoes" is corrupt. but is there a way to find which exact item is causing the problem so i can delete it and create a new shoes' package file without the corrupt item?i know cc magic kind of does that, but it is annoying that it moves all of the cc in sims3.pack to another folder, then you have to separate the patterns because they aren't loaded in .package etc etc (i mean, it is useful, but kind of a drag too :/ )
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 7:28 PM
I realize this is an old thread but for anyone who puts a large number of packages together its a good idea to first test them. I have a folder called "testing" in the games Package folder. I put all my package files I am going to join together in that folder before I join them with S3PE. Then simply run dashboard it will tell you if any are corrupt. This way you don't mix them in with the other packages and you can simply delete them from the testing folder afterwards.