Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 6:07 AM
Default There was a sim that I lost, berry sweet,
There was a sim that I downloaded once upon a time. He was a purple berry sweet sim but he had a pretty nice purple afro. I went through my history but I can't seem to find him.

Would you please direct me to him?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 1:37 AM Last edited by DOLCE_VIDA : 22nd Dec 2015 at 2:27 AM. Reason: updated link
Default Piccolo Ribbon
Quote: Originally posted by SephirothsChild15
There was a sim that I downloaded once upon a time. He was a purple berry sweet sim but he had a pretty nice purple afro. I went through my history but I can't seem to find him.
Would you please direct me to him?

Came across this guy today, and then I remembered your post...his afro is not purple but is Piccolo Ribbon the sim you were looking for? Here's Piccolo, by simhurricane.
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DOLCE_VIDA
Came across this guy today, and then I remembered your post...his afro is not purple but is Piccolo Ribbon the sim you were looking for? Here's Piccolo, by simhurricane.

OMG this is the cutest sim that i have every seen thank DV
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:12 PM Last edited by DOLCE_VIDA : 22nd Dec 2015 at 2:28 AM.
His creator did a good job right? If he's not the sim she/he was looking for, Piccolo might still make a good substitute...all you have to do is recolor his hair
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 5:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DOLCE_VIDA
His creator did a good job right? If he's not the sims she/he was looking for, Piccolo might still make a good substitute...all you have to do is recolor his hair

THANK YOU! THIS IS HIM!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SephirothsChild15
THANK YOU! THIS IS HIM!

good to hear...