Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 6:14 AM
I am sooooo HAPPY to get this reward for my dolls house ! Thanks a lot ot all of you for your votes and congratulations

This is a truly unexpected trophy... It was a real fun to build this lot and I wish you enjoy and have fun with it in games.

Thank you so much for your nice words and congratulation
Advertisement
Wiki Wizard
#27 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 10:18 PM
Congrats guys! YAY and also lol at the first post "we will grill your babies" AHAHA i couldn't stop laughing, in fact i still am

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 1:32 AM
Congrats to everyone. And I gotta disagree, children are better slowly smoked and slathered in bar be que sauce :P
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 6:15 PM
Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to everyone who entered!

You can't grill my children; I don't have any. :-)

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 10:34 PM
:O Wow! I can't believe it! I never imagined I could be an exceptional :$ Thanks to everyone who voted me.
And congrats to everyone! You all did amazing jobs.

PS: I came here a little late because my computer broke down and it took two weeks to be repaired. Those 2 weeks were really hell!!!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 8:13 PM
Making our little ones a creativity bright future! Congrats to all creators and winners! Thanks a bunch!

Maximus Laboratories: We do what must because we can.
Test Subject
#32 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 5:33 PM
Define "tarragon."

Write down everything you say today, diagram it and look up each word. See how much you say tomorrow.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 1:37 AM
my sims' kids don't like tarragon, but they'll take paprika lol

♪☺♥ ░▒▓~* MIKOROX *~ ▓▒░♥☺♪
Have you destroyed a paysite today?
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 6:31 PM
Wow ! congratulations to everyone
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 10:30 PM

Gratz ya'll...well deserved!

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier
One died for your soul;
The other for your freedom.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 5:43 AM
wow..congrats to all..but i can't beleive the baby omgwtf bbq didnt win anything..it was not only one of the most original but HAD to be if not the most one of the most controversial objects o this site lol..at least it got mentioned hha..please don't grill my children *throws children in the the basement and locks the door*,,

p.s i'm not drunk i'm just typing at a weird angle
Field Researcher
#37 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 6:03 PM
Congratulation to everyone, Ive really enjoyed seeing all of your creation's and am making much use of many of them
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 10:12 AM
"PS: If you complain about who won we will GRILL YOUR CHILDREN and serve them with a nice tarragon cream sauce."

If you're going to cook children you should use the OMGWTFBBQ, which also should have won.
Test Subject
#39 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 12:50 PM
(()) Good Job!!!
//\\

[U][CENTER]QUEEN LITTLEJELLY24\
Test Subject
#40 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 1:32 PM
Congratulations people! :D

Don't Stop If I Fall
And Don't Look Back
Oh Baby, Don't Stop Bury Me
And Fade To Black!