Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#76 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 6:13 PM
I just wanted to let you know that the AOM CAS Wrench Icon hider mod is updated now. Sorry for the delay but updating Sims 4 Studio took priority. I didn't read all the way through the posts but I saw a mention of batch fixing something...Studio has several batch fixers already and if you have an idea for another let us know
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#77 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
I just wanted to let you know that the AOM CAS Wrench Icon hider mod is updated now. Sorry for the delay but updating Sims 4 Studio took priority. I didn't read all the way through the posts but I saw a mention of batch fixing something...Studio has several batch fixers already and if you have an idea for another let us know

Hi, orangemittens.

I'd mentioned something about a batch fix. Due to a great many Object Tuning XMLs, many hundreds if not every last one, having the very same new data added to each. Three debug lines, reset, delete and set as head all added to the affordances section. Seemed like a batch fix would set those straight in one go, rather than each modder doing each of their Object Tuning XMLs one by one.
Mad Poster
#78 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 9:59 PM
My mods are now updated! Check my signature for the master list, and/or click my name to grab my updated drink mods.

(Glad to see that I didn't make it onto the list of horror in the first post. It always makes me nervous reading threads like these. lol)

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Mad Poster
#79 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
I'd mentioned something about a batch fix. Due to a great many Object Tuning XMLs, many hundreds if not every last one, having the very same new data added to each. Three debug lines, reset, delete and set as head all added to the affordances section. Seemed like a batch fix would set those straight in one go, rather than each modder doing each of their Object Tuning XMLs one by one.

Some of these Object XMLs have other alterations though, and a batch fix for those three debug lines wouldn't find or do anything with the other new alterations, leaving the rest of the file not updated correctly. Such a batch fix solution is worse than useless.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Smeg Head
#80 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
Some of these Object XMLs have other alterations though, and a batch fix for those three debug lines wouldn't find or do anything with the other new alterations, leaving the rest of the file not updated correctly. Such a batch fix solution is worse than useless.

In the case of a modder thinking that's the job done and leaving it at that, yes. Not so much a case of a useless batch fix, more a useless modder.

But getting all that out of the way first, then checking for the remaining few that need additional changes. That'll save some time, surely.
Test Subject
#81 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 12:54 AM
The graycurse shop from fridge mod still needs updating. When I have it in my game goes into infinite loading and never actually loads. Sad too because it makes using the custom foods so much easier. Now until it's fixed the grocery store mod and the custom foods don't work as intended
Scholar
#82 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gurlgamer09
The graycurse shop from fridge mod still needs updating. When I have it in my game goes into infinite loading and never actually loads. Sad too because it makes using the custom foods so much easier. Now until it's fixed the grocery store mod and the custom foods don't work as intended

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=539932
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 1:17 AM
Clearly my game hates something in my mods folder that were working before this patch came along. I checked the conflicts and found nothing threatening, and downloaded the updates of my favorites. This is getting so daunting at this point.
Field Researcher
#84 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Maybe the female swim bottoms are affected by the same thing as a male hair and top from Movie Hangout. You have to clear ALL filters for them to show up. I've tried fixing it for the two items I've noticed with an override mod but I can't seem to get them to show under the masculine tag no matter what settings I've tried. It obviously isn't as easy as simply ticking the "masculine" tag box, that's for sure.

After I posted above, I began to wonder if that was the case. Turns out you were exactly right.

I've also discovered that this mod from scumbumbo, if applied carefully, can be used to address the body mesh problem I hinted at above, at least until there's a more permanent solution. This suggests that it might also be possible to use it to correct some of the skin rendering issues referenced in the OP.
Field Researcher
#85 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 11:13 AM
Hi Orangemittens what´s up?
Forum Resident
#86 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 11:54 AM
I updated some of the mods of Scumbumbo, Marquillotuca89 and CyberOps for patch 1.19. I don't know how to ask the staff if I can upload somewhere
-Scumbumbo_CallAnytime_ChatLonger+GainRelationship
-CyberOps_Customers_Wait_Forever
-CyberOps_Sure Sale For All Customers
-CyberOps 12-hour_Workdays_Active_Careers_Mod
-No waiting time between sure sales Marquillotuca89

I updated for me, but I really want to share with all.
Mad Poster
#87 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 1:19 PM
I felt I should mention for anyone using my thin book tuning fix, the files have been updated to include the new debug bits that were added with the patch. They haven't broken with the patch but it is probably best to update to the version that includes these new additions just to be safe.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 3:52 PM
I found that DecayClown's Pentagram Earrings causes the game to be unable to start
Scholar
#89 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 6:51 PM Last edited by Enjoji : 6th Jun 2016 at 7:44 PM.
I may have been able to update Evol_Evolved's physique mod - I have to test in my own game first... Since Evol hasn't been around for quite some time, would it be okay for me to post an update here in this thread (if it does work?)

EDiT - Have just tested my own personal edit of the mod, and it seems to work fine in CAS. It works fine in-game too, though I do have a mod that stops my Sims from changing their body shape automatically so I won't be able to test how working out/eating too much behaves.

If anyone does want the updated Evol's mod - and it's okay for me to post here - let me know.

...Titanium white...
Field Researcher
#90 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I felt I should mention for anyone using my thin book tuning fix, the files have been updated to include the new debug bits that were added with the patch. They haven't broken with the patch but it is probably best to update to the version that includes these new additions just to be safe.

Thanks Menaceman44! I wouldn't have thought it'd need an update. If you hadn't mentioned it, I doubt I'd ever check.
Scholar
#91 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amc462000
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=539932

That is not the same mod. The mod that you keep pointing to is the store harvestables mod.
Test Subject
#92 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 2:50 AM Last edited by gurlgamer09 : 7th Jun 2016 at 11:25 PM.
The mod I was talking about is Graycurse's Shop From Fridge and Recipe Overhaul. It's here: http://modthesims.info/t/570232
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 5:27 AM
I keep getting lovely crashes! I guess I will take a break from this lovely game for a month or two until Sims Studio releases a fix, and creators update their content! It is not the literal end of the world but I am slightly more than slightly annoyed as I am rather attached to the Sims in my main saved game.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 6:47 AM
I am not sure if this is a patch problem but all my female sims have penises and a gap between at the waist? I removed cmar's male penis and back to normal so the penis looks to need an update?

"In the game of Life". It is better to aim at something and risk a miss, than it is to aim at nothing and hit.
Instructor
#95 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 7:04 AM
^ best glitch EVA!

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Test Subject
#96 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 10:49 AM
'Nude In Cas' mod updated on sexysims.info. Need registering ;-)
Instructor
#97 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 12:45 PM
that's just the invisible clothing though the actual parts are still broke.

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Test Subject
#98 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XtraSim
that's just the invisible clothing though the actual parts are still broke.

Don't know what you mean, but it is working fine..
Test Subject
#99 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 9:25 PM
- cmar_female_NudeinCAS.package
- cmar_male_NudeinCAS.package

-> Seems to delete CAS parts instead to set nude skins...
In addition, I notice a problem in rendering nude skin too.

Why don't you note this one as an update?. You can download it on the website: 'sexysims.info' and it is working fine, I just don't understand. It works like a charm!

thx
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jpage1982
- DecayClown's Pentagram Earrings - Causes the game to be unable to start.

i have this one and for me it didnt cause any problems so far...
Page 4 of 6