Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 7:54 AM
Default More than 3 locations in WA
I like the MTS concept, and I've been downloading a few worlds. However, I am more of a legacy-style player and I rather the locations I downloaded by part of the WA locations.

Is this possible? And do you think it's possible for a mod for that if it isn't?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 8:10 AM
The NRaas Traveler mod has done this for a long time. Any world you have installed in your game becomes available as a vacation world. It can be found at NRaas Industries.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 4:51 PM
hi i know this is nothing to do with the disscusion sorry bout that but how do download sims i can download other things just not sims anyone help??
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 5:44 PM
lolaloriscool- Click Help at the top of the page, pick your game and read the CC FAQs. They will tell you all you need to know. If you still have problems, please post on the Help forum.
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 6:08 PM
I am going to second the Traveller mod. Not only can you send your sims to any world (like Sunset Valley sims can go to Starlight Shores or Bridgeport for instance) but it also just makes the travelling system work better. If there are errors, the Traveller is more reliable about tracking what went wrong. I've only just recently installed WA (today!) but after reading all about some wonkiness in the travel code that came shipped, I installed Twallan's traveller before I even opened up the game with WA installed.

I was only planning on using it to do basic EA game travel and not doing anything with the worlds, but I think now that I'll make worlds that have things I want my sims to experience, but don't fit into their world. For instance, my sims are living in a modified Apaloosa Plains world and the theme is rustic and rural. I don't think most of the SHT venues or big fancy clubs or bars really fit into the town's theme. But I could make or download a Las Vegas, New York or Los Angeles style town (Bridgeport and Starlight Shores make my game sick) and send my sims out on a trip to the big city. After they max out mixology, they could open their little dive bar and tell all their customers about their wild adventures with no need to clutter up the town with all the big city riffraff.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 7:01 PM
I too second the Traveller mod. I don't travel to any EA vacation world instead I download a nice small world and use it as a vacation spot. It's pretty nice.