Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 6:44 PM
Default Injecting custom buffet tables with heaven's script
This is my first time doing something major, so I'm sorry if I'm...not as informed about things, I guess. Ever since I saw heaven's Your Party, Your Way buffet tables I was itching to see if I could inject the script into custom buffets, including Sandy's meshes from ATS3 and lhawk07's casual buffet tables so I could have fully customizable custom buffets for my own personal use.

I used the bar table from lhawk07 as my test file because that was one I knew I didn't have installed. Being the noob I was, I opened up one of heaven's non-default tables in S3PE, exported the files that seemed to be used for adding the custom menu functionality to the tables, and shoved it into the package for lhawk07's table without any alterations. Then I put it in the folder I use to playtest all the CC I make, loaded up the game to test, and...

instead of an actual table, I just get a little ball of void that looks like any of the other jigs in the game. If I click on it, it still has all the same functions as one of heaven's tables (set price, set recipes for all 3 slots, who gets the money, etc.), the mesh just isn't there.

I probably did something wrong, but I'm not sure what.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 5:51 AM
bumping this
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 6:06 AM
Changing the scriptname in the new table's OBJK file to match the one in the OBJK file of the modded table should be enough, so long as you have the modded table's package or at least the S3SA file from it that contains the actual script of the modded table installed at the same time
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 9:59 PM Last edited by IndigoMontoya : 31st Mar 2016 at 7:58 PM.
Alright, I'm going to give this a shot. Probably going to edit this post if it works or doesn't work; once again, this is the first object-scripting...thing I've ever done, so I'm still a little bit unsure.

Thanks so much!

EDIT: It works!
Screenshots