Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 5:51 AM
Default The Most Ridiculous Simulator Games
LINK
source: pc.mmgn.com

I accidentally found this page while browsing recent PC game news.
The game titles listed there are pretty dated, the article written in 2012.

I haven't tried any of those, but does anyone interested? Share your thoughts if you have played one.

Quote:
1. Street Cleaning Simulator
Yes, it’s a real game, and you can still buy it. Why you would want to, however, is anyone’s guess. Aside from some nice looking street cleaners, which are inherently ugly creations, it’s all broken.
There’s no conceivable reason to ever want to play a game like this. Maybe it’s a new age children’s punishment...

2. Tow Truck Simulator
Pay close attention to everything that’s happening in this screenshot. At first glance, everything’s normal, but it’s a total madhouse! The tow truck has had a little crash and is on a ludicrous angle unless it was driving the wrong way, there’s a car sitting on its side in the emergency lane, another car appears to be attempting a U-turn in a one-way lane -- with another car directly behind it -- and there’s a man just walking around what appears to be a freeway. That’s without even considering the ambitious lifting of the rape-van.
Excellent.

3. Walk it Out (Walking Simulator)
Yep, a walking simulator. There’s little to do in Walk it Out, but that’s the point. It was designed to be a lazy man’s Wii Fit. It aims to get you off the couch and walk around. Do we really need a game for that?

4. Forklift Simulator
After watching that sweet drifting, you want to play some Forklift Simulator, don’t you?
Crane Simulator
strange simulator games
There’s not much to be said about Crane Simulator; pick stuff up, move it around a bit, put it down. Do it all again. It’s a hard day’s e-work.

5. Farming Simulator
Farming Simulator is actually quite popular. Train and Flight simulation games are respected amongst a large community because they have a strong install-base. Farming Simulator isn’t that far off, but I just can’t take it seriously.
I understand some fanboy love for operating planes and trains, but farm equipment? Really? Unless it’s gangsta style.

6. Digger Simulator
Crashing a digger is surprisingly fun, and easy. That’s why you need to wear a high visibility jacket, because occupational health and safety says it will keep you very, very safe.
Also, is that thing really called a digger? Does it have a more legit name?

7. Imagine: Party Babyz
Where to begin? A baby sim is one thing, a party planning game is another. Combing them is just plain weird...

8. Bus and Cable Car Simulator
Only fools would buy Bus Simulator 2. Double your value with Bus AND Cable Car Simulator in the one frugal package.
I thought cable cars were more or less automated, but apparently there’s a role for you to play in this thorough simulation.

9. Road Construction Simulator
Driving is so mainstream. In Road Construction Simulator, you can unnecessarily hold up traffic like a pro. At least, that’s what it should say on the box if it’s really an accurate recreation.

10. Woodcutter Simulator
At least simulation games are environmentally friendly. Don’t doom us all by cutting down real trues, become a pro in Woodcutter Simulator.

11. Euro Truck Simulator
Euro Truck Simulator is another surprisingly popular addition on the list. Although, I’d much rather just drive around in a lorry in GTA: San Andreas. At least you can drive around a massive world, murder a prostitute, drive a bit more, eat some burgers, murder, drive, eat, and eventually roll your semi down a large mountain into the only house for miles.
That’s far more realistic.

12. Taxi Simulator
Crazy Taxi may have stolen the spotlight from Taxi Simulator. As far as I can tell, it’s the same thing, only much more...fun. I wonder if it has Melbourne mode: where you take the poor sucker’s money, before going anywhere.

13. Imagine: Babysitters
Once again, the Imagine series scares me a little bit. The target market for such a game is probably being babysat themselves right now. It’s almost as stupid as the doll that really poops. That was a good idea.
Although I’m a little concerned that there appears to be a grown woman in the picture, rather than a 7-year-old girl. This is how real toddlers get neglected to the point of death.

14. Destruction Simulator
This is both the best and most realistic game in the Simulator series. A bunch of men down the road from our office have done a magnificent job of destroying a building. No progress since then, other than ruining the footpath.

15. Stone Quarry Simulator
I have no idea what this vehicle, but I would very much like to drive about in it.

16. Road Works Simulator
I would have thought that constructing roads would have sufficed, but apparently we also need to repair completed works. Once again, it’s mostly a bunch of men wearing hardhats, standing around, not working.

17. Ship Simulator
If planes and trains can generate massive audiences, why not ships? Well, there’s not much to do out in the open sea in terms of driving the ship. Just straight is probably fine.

18. Surgery Simulator
The red thing’s attached to my, wrist watch! Finally a useful game. Actually, there are several games based on surgery simulation, most of them quite terrifying.
I’d be keen to see the research that went into developing such a game.

19. Crippled Girl Dating Sim (Katawa Shoujo)
The list wouldn’t be complete without some weird Japanese shit. Katawa Shoujo tasks you without romancing a bunch of ladies who have unfortunate disabilities.
Okay, Japan.

20. Duel Love (Sweat Wiping Simulator)
Actually, it gets much worse. Duel Love puts you in the shoes of a young girl who has followed a group of seemingly underage boys into a sauna, watched them undress and proceeds to wipe sweat off their nakedness.
Somebody must have been arrested for that.

By Ben Salter

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 1:23 AM
I watched Northernlion's youtube about Bus simulator. The video totally made me want to play it. ;D

Some of those simulator games sound disturbing.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 11:53 PM
I play Farming Simulator from time to time, but I start getting drowsy every time I try to play. I tried to get some friends to play with me, but they were really put off when I told them that I needed them to work my fields. We had a nice long discussion about that.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 5:44 AM
I used to like the Imagine games when I was younger (like...7), but Farming Simulator doesn't sound fun in my opinion. It sounds like Farmville (do people still play that?)
And a crippled girl sim... really?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 3:44 PM
Tycoon games are kind of like Simulation games and the worst of them is Petroleum Tycoon.

--Ocram

Always do your best.
Scholar
#6 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 5:00 AM
The simulation I'm playing right now is Cook, Serve, Delicious, which is a restaurant simulation game.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 3:34 PM
My mind is blown, Party Babyz?! I don't even..

Oh, I have the farming simulator on my ds, but just the demo. And let me tell you, I kept driving out on the road and away, instead of planting crops and whatnot. It was just so much fun, haha. I don't know how the full game is, but the demo sure caught my attention. Did anyone play it at the nintendo ds? I would love to hear what you think
Inventor
#8 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 8:30 PM
There is this game called the sims where you do pretty much whatever you do irl, burn waffles, poop and walk around town asking people for their sign and relationship-status. Its a crazy world.