Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 11:23 AM
Default What is your Favorite Gaming Channel
Hello, I don't usually play first person shooter games because well ... I can projectile vomit at the drop of the hat, so I have been watching them on You Tube, I am having a lot of fun watching the Let's Plays. Do you have a favorite channel and game play through? I like TheRadBrad because he isn't afraid to make mistakes. I have watched a lot of them and they are all good fun. Some have made me want the game, but I don't know anything else about them, is this a good place to ask? I have enjoyed Heavy Rain and Between Two Souls, Resident Evil, Metro Last Light, ect ect. Please share

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 1:56 AM
Markiplier - He has a lot of horror games on his channel and a lot of lets plays and just off the wall funny games. Favorite lets play is his playthrough SCP: Containment Breach, but has a lot of different content on his channel that is good too.
Northernlion - Best known for his 700+ Binding of Isaac lets play videos. He also does lets look at, though his lets look at are usually indie games. He hosts NLSS over at twitch.tv 3 nights a week. He's a pretty funny dude. I watch his videos mostly for the commentary.
Alpacapatrol - He knows voices. He let's play Binding of Isaac and currently has a lets play of Spelunky going on. He'll occasionally do lets look at of games. He also has a channel that he streams over at twitch. He's amazing bad at Spelunky and that's what makes it fun.
LetsPlay - Achievement Hunter guys from Rooster Teeth have a ton of lets plays on their channel and can keep you busy for hours. I mostly keep an eye out for Michael's full play of Banjo Tooie.

I have other channels I watch and are subscribed to, but these ones off just off the top of my head.

...This is probably more information than you wanted. >_>
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 4:23 AM
Any that feature "No Commentary" in the video's title or description.

Also Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka's channel, which only reviews/plays truly terrible games.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 9:39 AM
I agree with @frankokomando, Markiplier is a great gamer and an incredibly endearing guy, watching him be almost brought to tears by the love his fans have for him and the things they make for him is so lovely, which I feel is missing from some channels *cough* PewDiePie *cough*. Don't get me wrong, I love me some pewds, but he seems to have some trouble conveying his emotions to his fans sometimes, which is unfortunate seeing how famous he is.
Anyway, Markiplier is a wonderful YouTuber, same with TheRadBrad.
If you like League of Legends or even if you don't, I suggest looking up sp4zie, that guy is so damn funny.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 11:40 PM
Lazy Game Reviews, funny guy and reviews the stupidest games!

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord