Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 4:26 PM
Default Any Animal Crossing fans?
I've noticed that many simmers also enjoy playing Animal Crossing, myself included. It seems like such a boring game and then all of a sudden it's midnight and you've been playing for hours. My current addiction is New Leaf. I really like the island and being able to build new things for the town. I also thought it would be a cool idea if people from MTS could play together and visit each others' towns, if anyone's up for it :3
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 3:48 AM
I haven't played New Leaf since February, but I'll come back to it at some point. I go through phases where I have to play it every day, and then I have to take a break from it for a while. Kind of like Sims. I wouldn't mind sharing dream addresses/ FCs with people, although my town isn't really very developed yet.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 12:14 AM
My town isn't developed very far yet either, I'm just starting to breed my hybrid flowers! I really wish Ankha the egyptian cat would move in though I'm stuck with Rodney and Stinky
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 12:47 AM
I love AC! But I haven't played New Leaf since August... and the other platforms since early summer 2013... Oops

Posting all generations of The Sims, from the first through the foruth.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 12:38 AM
I play it a few times a week for around 7 hours a day, usually late night because I find it hard to get to sleep earlier than 1am

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 11:11 PM
I love Animal Crossing! It does sound like such a boring game but it's so addicting. I haven't played the newest one yet but I'm planning on getting it.

I used to play Wild World all the time until my favorite neighbor Yuka moved away. And then she came back and didn't remember me at all!

And I got real tired of animals running through my flower garden an messing it up. Ugh. >:c
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 7:19 PM
I've never had animals ruin my flowers! That would make me so mad D:
Inventor
#8 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 8:14 PM
I don't have a 3DS so no New Leaf for me... However, I do have Wild World and City Folk. I played WW again today for nostalgia, and it was great. :D