Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 1:27 AM
Sleeping bags...
I was so excited for sleeping bags, but it appears that they can only be used on lots?

That's really dumb, and totally ruined my plans I had for an outdoorsy sim who was going to live in the woods...guess she has to make a pit stop in another world for a tent, which I don't particularly care for :P
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 1:36 AM
that is dissapointing..
making it useful for outdoors would have made more sense.
but give it some time and one of our many great modders will find a way for us to use sleepingbags outdoors.
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 2:03 AM
I had a sim use his sleeping downtown. He got too tired and just decided to sleep there on the lot!
Eminence Grise
#4 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 2:41 AM
You can use em on community lots, for sure. They're great for WA tombs. I haven't tried em in world areas that don't have lots on em though.

If that's an issue for you, just use Edit World to plop down a big empty lot on the world area where you want your sim to sleep, zone it as No Visitors to keep other sims out, and add more trees if needed
Inventor
#5 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 7:40 AM
My Sims will sleeping bag ANYWHERE, *LOL* so sometimes the Dad sim will put his out across the front door when all the rest are in bed. They also like to catch a hour sleep in them. I think they do have to be on a lot but err in the bathroom at the gym?

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kestie Freehawk
My Sims will sleeping bag ANYWHERE, *LOL*

I saw a Sim sleep in a puddle of piss once.
Instructor
#7 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 7:52 AM
Sometimes when my sims weddings last too long the quests just pull out they sleeping bags and take a little nap. While the bride and groom are still dancing.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 12:23 PM
from what i could tell, my sims could place the sleeping bags anywhere. that isn't the case for you?
Alchemist
#9 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 4:27 PM
Just in case nobody noticed, this thread was necroed.

Just call me Nikel