Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 3:39 PM
Default Notepad or something like it to keep your own notes
I want something that I can open in the game and type out notes that I want to keep. I want to be able to keep separate notes between families. So my notes don't get mixed with others. Maybe even like a couple flavors. One that if you click a sim that note is for that sim alone, one that if you click anywhere on the active lot that note is for the household, and one that has both.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 6:57 PM
In the Simology tab of your HUD, there's a scrapbook icon in the lower left hand corner, which has a biography section that's very similar to notepad.

Simulis
απολαυστικά κακό
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 6:38 PM
Default Thanks!!!!
Quote: Originally posted by PoisonFrog
In the Simology tab of your HUD, there's a scrapbook icon in the lower left hand corner, which has a biography section that's very similar to notepad.
\
Thanks so much!!! I didnt think of that! this way i wont even need a mod!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 5:35 PM
Just in case someone ends up asking the same question, I'll refer to Fixed and Updated "Working Bulletin Board" (originally by @rothn, updated and fixed by @Arsil)