Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 4:44 PM
Default WCIF baby shoes
I have a bad custom content item in my games (these shoes that pop up for every gender and age - including babies), and since I have Nraas Master Controller, I was wondering if there are any shoes for babies out there so I can replace the boots with actual baby shoes. And yes, I have deleted the files for these boots and they still appear in my game! Thanks
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 5:09 PM
Alchemist
#3 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 6:22 PM Last edited by varpunen : 10th Nov 2013 at 1:22 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by bubble6066
And yes, I have deleted the files for these boots and they still appear in my game! Thanks

Even though this would be more suitable for the help section, I reckon - if they were package files - you did not remember to delete the cache files?
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...ete_Cache_Files
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 5:18 PM
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 2:06 PM
Guys, does things don't work i have the sleeperfooties to but you wil stil have it in youre game and have does white,brown or black flashes
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 2:13 AM
The same thing is happening to me (the boots thing except I also have this shirt too that does the same thing) and Ive been searching for how to get rid of it or just find socks or shoes for the infants! Someone feels my pain! But I seriously need help
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 12:23 AM
Default LOL same boots
I have a bad custom content item in my games (these shoes that pop up for every gender and age - including babies), and since I have Nraas Master Controller, I was wondering if there are any shoes for babies out there so I can replace the boots with actual baby shoes. And yes, I have deleted the files for these boots and they still appear in my game! Thanks

Yeh, I have the same boots, they look like they're from in-game but they have a cut line, thats how I came here wanting to get shoes that dont go to the accesories on my infant!!! :P
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 5:26 AM

I know it's been forever,but I literally just found a pair!

http://quiannasims.blogspot.com/201...s-sneakers.html

There you go
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsloverobvi
I know it's been forever,but I literally just found a pair!

http://quiannasims.blogspot.com/201...s-sneakers.html

There you go

thank you soooooo much!!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 10:37 AM

I have the same problem !
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 10:37 AM Last edited by dyani : 15th Feb 2016 at 6:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by NikolettaSophia
Oh! If it helps, the name of the file is
0x53c8a792708a8503c3af11001586b1b0.package
delete that and it's catche
Thats fixed it for me!

Thank you for taking the time to find & relay the name of the file! Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to find it after reading through several guides online on how to find and remove bad custom content. Might you be able to point me in the right direction on where to find this?

Nevermind! Was finally able to find it on the launcher It's called "Night Time Day Time Everyday Shoes". It helped to see the launcher icon of it shared by crinrict in a list of bad cc at http://sims3.crinrict.com/badcc/en/BadCC_Clothing.html. Thanks again anyhow!