Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 1:20 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 30th Mar 2017 at 10:20 AM.
Just wanted to add in proof that 1: You can have all the pillows show up at the same time; and 2: the colors or the ability to have pillow fights don't have anything to do with beds being there (because there aren't any beds on this lot), and 3: The selection is as far as I can see completely random (I had to stop and start the action a few times to get all the pillows to show up, and they chose different pillows from the previous).

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 1:29 AM
Your picture is amazingly crisp and beautiful!
I hope i am not the cause of you thinking pillow fighting and beds were related?
If I am, I am sorry..I might not have been clear enough. Just saying that *I* took advantage of the fact that there are 4 different pillow textures, to make my own default, which match my own bedding textures, to add realism. But in no way I've ever thought the color of the pillow used had to have something to do with beddings
I think though, that you need at least one bed on a lot, for the play/pillow fight to appear. I might be wrong, but that would be the only relation to this.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#28 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 10:13 AM
I didn't think the pillows and beds were related, but some people might.

The play/pillowfight has nothing to do with there being a bed on the lot (unless you have a mod to change that), but has to do with friendship status. The people on that particular lot had a too low friendship, and I did see the water balloon fight but no pillow fight, so I dragged up their friend status to somewhere over 50, and a lot more play options including pillow fight appeared.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 3:07 AM
Pescado has a hack called noroadpillows that doesn't allow pillow fighting unless there's a bed nearby. I have it; I mean otherwise where are they getting the pillows?
Mad Poster
#30 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 4:47 AM
Oh..so here is where I got that idea probably then. I must have this hack and so read it somewhere in the description.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Page 2 of 2