Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Build-a-Shower Kit

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,111 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 249,868 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 2nd Oct 2016 at 10:19 AM
That's right, BUILD YOUR OWN SHOWER!

Use any wall or floor covering, choose your showerhead, even pick your drain!

Includes:
9 showerheads, 5 showers with doors, 5 panels, pole caddy, decorative wall shelf, wall soap dish, and drain.

Notes:
  • All showers but one have the same specs as the Crystal Box Shower. The exception is the Delight Shower, it affected the door animation when I tried to change the tuning. I kept the prices the same so they'll group with the originals in the catalog.
  • The Post Modern Shower with Door, RAW Shower with Door, and Under the Sea Showers require MOO to place. Not sure why, but the game says the meshes intersect with the floor even though they don't.
  • The Pole Caddy requires MOO to place in a corner.
  • The accessories and the panels have decal footprints, that means that sims can walk through them. I had to do this so that they could be placed next to the showers.
  • Find all objects easily by searching for "build"

Files-->

BuildaShowerKit: seperate packages

BuildaShowerKit_Merged: all files merged into one package

Use, share, recolor, whatever with link and credit please. Also, a pm would be nice but it's not neccessary.
Do not upload to any paysites or sites that require you to download through revenue-generating links (eg, adfly).

Polygon Counts:

Additional Credits:
Sims 4 Studio
Blender
Paintshop Pro