Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 8:58 PM
Username change
Hi,

I would like to change my username from EpicNumberONE to riverianepond

I want to change this username because I was younger when I made the name and I think it's kind of embarrassing now. I also use riverianepond on my tumblr, and as my username in other games and sites. I've been asked what it means and how to say it before, and personally I read it as "river - ee- an- pond." The name came about when I was trying to find a tumblr url that wasn't taken, but Doctor Who related. I wanted it to involve River (as in River Song) and Pond (as in Amelia Pond), so it's kind of meant to be like "River and Pond" but not quite

As for EpicNumberONE, I used to play this game called Free Realms before it shut down and a lot of people had a trend of making their name have "epic" in it and I wanted to be cool too but all the names were taken so when I registered here I wanted to be epic...but number one. THE epic. *sigh*....