Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 6:06 PM
Default Wcif
I've been looking for items from Bines Sims Revue, the download links there don't work and there's nothing on The Booty. Haven't found other links so far. Thanks

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 6:33 PM
Which downloads don't work for you? I just took a look and it all seems to be working for me.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 10:17 PM
I tried walls, they went to a page with my internet companies name saying 'Sorry, the website www.bine99.de cannot be found'

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 10:32 PM
Oh yes, the Spunky walls are all broken for me too. Bine's work though.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 12:56 AM
Spunky's are the ones I wanted, waah . . . Thank you for checking (:

Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 2:54 AM
@Duine
http://www.binessimsrevue.de/sims2_spunkys_walls.htm > Go there through the Wayback Machine. I tried (I think it was the year 2011 the page opened up to, just chose the first date I saw), I tried a random set and the download worked for me.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 5:27 PM
@mustluvcatz I finally got some of the walls, better than none. It's tough being a wall-a-holic. Thank you for the help! (:

Meet Me In My Next Life
#8 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 12:06 AM
@mustluvcatz None of the downloads work for me all I got was a blank screen, even after clicking on review and download it seen to be broken. I even turn off my protection for a quick second still zero.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".