Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 1:19 AM
Default Bella look like directions?
I wanna have a Bella Goth worshiping cult in my game and the highest members get the cosmetic console treatment and are made over to look like Bella Even the guys, as close as I can manage). I know I saw long ago a page that said what face to use but I can't find it now, just lots of ways to get the real Bella back.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 5:10 PM
I think Bella has face # 2 in the CAS default faces.

Oh my gosh..... a Bella goth cult !! I love it
Would love to see some photos after you get some 'highest devotees' !

One of my medieval hoods has a temple to the "Grey Woman" of sim city.....

" Inama Nushif "
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 11:52 PM
Yup, that's what I needed, thanks.
Got the compound mostly done, tweaked the stucco Spanish style that came with the base game. Make a communal bed chamber as well as private quarters for the leader, set up their field and orchard. Replaced the pool with a punishment pit with a cow plant in it ( though I may throw in a cell separating things and let them get real hungery and seeing if they repent before letting the plant comp them.
Instructor
#5 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 6:13 PM
You're welcome!
I really do hope you're going to share some pictures of this gameplay, it sounds funny and interesting! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 12:33 AM
Soon as I figure out Storyteller or what ever it is called. Hmm I do have an unused tumler account....