Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATE: 23-JUL-2016) Nectar Glass Replacement

by icarus_allsorts Posted 7th Jul 2014 at 7:52 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2016 at 1:23 PM by icarus_allsorts : Mod Update

126 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 96 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 12:25 AM
Merci c'est cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 9:07 PM
Can't wait to see this in action. It'll make the flames from Flame Fruit nectar look more impressive, I'm sure.
Test Subject
#78 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 4:09 PM
i have a problem ,after the sim pour the juice,and put down the cups,cups disapper after a few minutes,i'm use the nraas mods,i don't know if it is cleared by the nraas mods or sims or by this mod.i have searched for it but don't know what's going on,so i beg for answer or a comunicate,thanks,i'm not good at english cause i from china
Test Subject
#79 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 5:00 PM
I'm the ‘½”NˆÈ@q the account can't be logined because the chinese codes then..
I have a problem ,after the sim pour the

juice,and put down the cups,cups disapper after a few minutes,i'm

use the nraas mods,i don't know if it is cleared by the nraas mods

or sims or by this mod,even i think about the toy goblins,and

they' don't matter.i have searched for it but don't know what's

going on,so i beg for answer or a comunicate,thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 7:40 AM
Thank you , now My sims can drink with class
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#81 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 多年以后q
i have a problem ,after the sim pour the juice,and put down the cups,cups disapper after a few minutes,i'm use the nraas mods,i don't know if it is cleared by the nraas mods or sims or by this mod

So the glasses appear normally when the sim pours the nectar from the bottle, but only disappear afterwards? Or do they not appear at all from the start? Also just to confirm, do you have the Late Night expansion installed? If you don't do you have the Island Paradies expansion?
Test Subject
#82 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
So the glasses appear normally when the sim pours the nectar from the bottle, but only disappear afterwards? Or do they not appear at all from the start? Also just to confirm, do you have the Late Night expansion installed? If you don't do you have the Island Paradies expansion?

thank for you reply me, I have found the reason.I have all the expansion installed cause I'm in china ,you know.
I finally found the glasses with nectar disapper when I use the nraas cheatstable mod ,'clean all in this place', I found the glasses without the file can't be"all cleaned",so I hope what I typed can let you know,the glasses shouldn't
be cleared by the nraas mods .
Finally,although,it can be ok by not push the button,(haha),but I think to set the relevant values will make this mod more perfect.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#83 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zhanghengyuan757

thank for you reply me, I have found the reason.I have all the expansion installed cause I'm in china ,you know.
I finally found the glasses with nectar disapper when I use the nraas cheatstable mod ,'clean all in this place', I found the glasses without the file can't be"all cleaned",so I hope what I typed can let you know,the glasses shouldn't
be cleared by the nraas mods .
Finally,although,it can be ok by not push the button,(haha),but I think to set the relevant values will make this mod more perfect.

I see, well I'm glad you figured it out I don't think I can stop Master Controller's "Clean All" from cleaning up these glasses though, since that cleans up all bar glasses which the glasses in this mod are based on, sorry. Just make sure your sims finish drinking before you use decide to "Clean All" I guess
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 6:51 PM
Thanks You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 6:45 PM
It works with only WA too. i'm unable to install my late night, but my WA works like a charm~ anyway, thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#86 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 6:57 PM
You release this after my net get shut off I was hopeing u posted it before so I hope to try this next week
Test Subject
#87 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 11:52 PM
It is a great mod, thank you very much, but in my game when i click serve nectar my sims do nothing
Test Subject
#88 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 11:53 PM
It is a great mod, thank you very much, but in my game when i click serve nectar my sims do nothing ¿Why?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#89 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScarlettBlacks001
It is a great mod, thank you very much, but in my game when i click serve nectar my sims do nothing ¿Why?

Was the bottle in your sim's inventory? If it wasn't perhaps it was being blocked and your sim couldn't reach it. Try dragging the bottle into your sim's inventory and choose Serve Nectar on the bottle in the inventory and see if it works.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 6:25 PM
Thank you this is great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 7:19 PM
Gosh finally! I was fed up with the boring water glass! :D Kudos!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:21 AM
Excellent! :) Thank you for this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#93 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 6:00 PM
finally back and can finally play with this mod thank you so much for the mod.
THANKS POST
#94 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 8:15 AM
great, love it! so mutch more formal! ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 6:25 PM
love this much better than the normal glasses
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 9:22 PM
realy cool :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 3:48 AM
This is an awesome mod thanks!