Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 3:21 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default invisible outfits + .sims3pack wont install because of required software updates?
okay so i tried downloading roaring heights gold but when i go to install it, it gives me the error:

Installation failed: Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates and try again.

the problem with this is that my game is 100% fully patched. I tried de-crapping the .s3pack, and this version installed fine, BUT one of the new store outfits is invisible like this:

(not my pic, but same thing)

I've narrowed it down to being the sport skirt outfit from boardwalk attire which.. is really cute lol.
I looked around to see if the outfit itself was bugged, but it seems to work fine for other people.

So basically I need help with either

A) a fix for the invisible outfit

or

B) a fix for .s3packs not installing
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 3:33 AM
There used to be separate patches for each individual EP and SP so you can use this to make sure they didn’t get missed, http://modthesims.info/d/409829/the...downloader.html. The patches always seemed to miss at least one of them for me before it all got consolidated into 1 patch, and if I remember correctly the store had updates also that popped up when the launcher was open and logged in.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
There used to be separate patches for each individual EP and SP so you can use this to make sure they didn’t get missed, http://modthesims.info/d/409829/the...downloader.html. The patches always seemed to miss at least one of them for me before it all got consolidated into 1 patch, and if I remember correctly the store had updates also that popped up when the launcher was open and logged in.

I used that before, and like I said I'm completely updated. I re-ran in and re-installed the content patch, tried installing the .s3pack again.

Same installation error.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 9:37 AM Last edited by carvernosims : 27th Dec 2018 at 11:12 AM.
Found some fixes @ MATY.