Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2013 at 2:57 AM
Default Mod to use more than one accessory/makeup?
Earlier while playing Sims3 I noticed I couldn't use more than one accessory on my outfit, and since I have tattoos that I use as accessories, I couldn't use leggings or anything since they would get replaced by each other.
Also, I noticed the same for eyeshadow.

Is there any mod that allows me to select more accessories and such or is this against game mechanics and not possible?

Thank you all for reading and in advance for any help. :lovestruc
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Aug 2013 at 3:01 AM
MasterController can do it! Along with a million other things, too.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController

You'll need to select your sim, go to "Nraas -> MasterController -> Settings" and then there should be an option to allow multiple accessories and makeup per location (though it doesn't work for costume makeup). Then you can go to Change Appearance/Plan Outfit and add the extra accessories and makeup.

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 12:17 AM
Oh, funny thing is I have this haha~
Okay, thank you hun! <3
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 4:58 PM
Great thaks !
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 7:12 PM
There are a lot of links for download, which one is to wear multiple accessories?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by planetaium
There are a lot of links for download, which one is to wear multiple accessories?

If you do not already have Master Controller mod, you'll need to base-mod one. This is..the base
Go for the version that correspond to your patch version.
If you are fully patched, then you'll need the 1.67 one. If like me, you refuse to patch to last version..then download the 1.63 version, or any..according to your patch level.

Then, just follow instructions that Legislacerator posted .

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 3:53 PM
Yes, having multiple accessories in one place does work in MasterController, even if AwesomeMod is installed. However, the same can't be said for the texture quality of those accessories:

I don't get it. This never happened in The Sims 2, so why must it happen in The Sims 3? Are all of the textures on a sim saved as one giant texture or something?
Screenshots

Laugh not, for World War 3 is starting to become very real, and the heroes in the television shows will not appear to stop it. Be wise and prepare now.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 5:02 PM
Whenever I use multiple accessories (which is about 9/10 times), the texture stays the same. I can combine whatever I want, without the quality changing. Are you sure it's not a piece of CC that's causing it?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MariTom
Whenever I use multiple accessories (which is about 9/10 times), the texture stays the same. I can combine whatever I want, without the quality changing. Are you sure it's not a piece of CC that's causing it?

http://sims3.modish-kitten.net/post/86790619874-Kimono
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=400156-Cigar
http://irinkakic.blogspot.com/2011/...-with-hood.html-Cloak
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352527-Stockings
Test these together and let me know what happens. As for the girl herself, she is a bad girl, but is also rich and a witch.

Laugh not, for World War 3 is starting to become very real, and the heroes in the television shows will not appear to stop it. Be wise and prepare now.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 6:07 PM
I'm in-game right now, so I can't test. But I'm not sure what exactly we would we accomplish if I did...?
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Legislacerator
MasterController can do it! Along with a million other things, too.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController

You'll need to select your sim, go to "Nraas -> MasterController -> Settings" and then there should be an option to allow multiple accessories and makeup per location (though it doesn't work for costume makeup). Then you can go to Change Appearance/Plan Outfit and add the extra accessories and makeup.

I don't have that option It is replaced for me with multiple tattoos. Am I doing something wrong?
Alchemist
#12 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mod.sim
I don't have that option It is replaced for me with multiple tattoos. Am I doing something wrong?

You should look for the options:
Nraas / Master Controller / Settings / CAS / Multiple Accessories per Location
Nraas / Master Controller / Settings / CAS / Multiple Makeup per Location

Both are set to False by default, you will need to enable them yourself.
You also have two more options that you can enable (also disabled by default):

Nraas / Master Controller / Settings / CAS / EyeColor by Category
Nraas / Master Controller / Settings / CAS / Hair Color by Outfit

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 3:14 AM
This didn't work for me. What do?
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeekGirlMoshe
This didn't work for me. What do?

This is a really old thread but here's a couple of tips:

For Multiple Accessories the Master Controller Integration Module is needed.
For more information see The MC Interactions Page Under CAS

If you need further help with MC please post over at NRaas In Chatterbox. If you're not registered instructions are in the link I provided. It's quick and easy.