Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 5:09 PM
Default Problem with a new tent
Hi!!! I'm trying to create a new tent and I want to change the mesh of one of the tents of World Adventures. However it is not showing in the game. It's not a problem with the object flags because they are correct. I've changed them in order to make the object visible in the game. The object is shown in catalog but when I place it on the ground, the object is invisible and I can't interact with it. It's like there is nothing in the place where I put the tent.

Does anybody know how to solve it?
Thank you
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silvian
Hi!!! I'm trying to create a new tent and I want to change the mesh of one of the tents of World Adventures. However it is not showing in the game. It's not a problem with the object flags because they are correct. I've changed them in order to make the object visible in the game. The object is shown in catalog but when I place it on the ground, the object is invisible and I can't interact with it. It's like there is nothing in the place where I put the tent.

Does anybody know how to solve it?
Thank you
Which tent did you use as your clone?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 7:59 PM
I used the Wold Adventures tent. The cheapest one.
Sockpuppet
#4 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 11:01 AM
The tent most likly has Geostates
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 4:03 PM
Thank so much!!! It works!!!
The only problem now is that the curtain of the tent doesn't move when a sim enters the tent. The sims go through the tent and the clothing of the tent doesn't move :s
Do yuo know how to solve it? I suppose that it's a bone problem, but there're only two joints and it must be joined to just one of them.