Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 6:42 PM
Please help me!
Hi everyone! I have all the EP's and stuff packs too, but I think my computer isn;t going to be able to handle it all, so I was wondering if I were to buy a new PC, what should their characteristics be so I can play a smooth game without it getting stuck etc.
Thanks a lot!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 5:28 AM
I'm not savvy at System Requirements, but you should read this: Game Help:TS3 System Requirements

And this: Game Help:System Specs

Just call me Nikel
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 1000anlas3
Hi everyone! I have all the EP's and stuff packs too, but I think my computer isn;t going to be able to handle it all, so I was wondering if I were to buy a new PC, what should their characteristics be so I can play a smooth game without it getting stuck etc.
Thanks a lot!

When you follow Nikel's link, be sure to pay close attention to the page regarding graphics cards. My computer has all the power and ram it needs, but I have a crappy graphics card, and can only run 3 EPs...and that's with a LOT of lagging, not to mention the occasional crash, like right after I've spent 5 hours CASing the interior of a house.

http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...em_Requirements