Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 2:02 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Problem with painting easel
Something appears to have gone wrong with the easels on all my lots. Sims don't appear to be able to finish a painting, although their skill level does improve. Instead of the picture gradually appearing on the canvas, as it should, it appears complete - although when I shift the camera, or zoom in, it flashes on and off. Eventually the sim does stop painting and just stands there looking at it. There is no message to say they have completed the painting, nor any menu option to sell or take it. I've tried deleting the easels but that doesn't work. Anybody got any suggestions?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 8:42 AM
Try removing your custom content following this guide .
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 11:26 AM
I tried it without CC but its still happening. I was wrong about them not finishing the paintings, they do eventually but they take a long time. But it is the flashing that is annoying, it rather spoils the fun of trying to guess what the painting is going to be. Since I am now using a new computer I think it may be a graphics problem.