Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:03 PM
Default What's the most children you've had by one sim?
Hey I was just wondering what the highest number of babies you've had by one sim!

I only have the Sims 2 base game at the moment (lost my other games.. going to get pets tomorrow hopefully) and one of my sims has rolled the want to have ten children.
I plan on fulfilling this want, cause it looks fun and will undoubtedly be challenging!
She's had four so far.. I never usually let my sims have more than three children so it's new for me.
What's the most you've had?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:09 PM
Six, trying to get my sim-gal to have a son, it took four daughters and a set of twins to get to one. You really get attached the hardest thing was to get relationships built between the youngest and oldest. Two of the girls where already in college and mother was fixing to hit elderly. The good thing was mum collecting income after the second child she never returned back to work and kept collecting cash. Have fun with your ten .
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:10 PM
Lol, I can only reach 2

Call me Isobel

*hates recorders, no-touch-the-baby mommies, and lost dice"
Helptato
#4 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:24 PM
I think about 3 or 4, maybe 5.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Mad Poster
#5 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:32 PM
On one particularly insane occasion one of my sims had 14 kids. Two sets of triplets, one set of quads, a set of twins and two single births. That was quite possibly the most hectic household I ever played.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:34 PM
Wow PixCii, that must have been stressful!

One of my sim couples had six as the woman's LTW was to see six children get married. They had twins, then a single, then twins, then a single (can't remember the genders). It wasn't too bad as I made the mum give up work and the oldest twins were able to help out a lot.

I have been tempted to try the 'have ten kids' want, but it looked scary so I didn't bother!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:42 PM
20, because I have empty templates, and Pescado's notownieregeneration hack. So I need my sims to have lots of kids to populate my hood.

“If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.”

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:43 PM
I had one couple have 4 boys with one on the way so, 5 technically. I got bored and deleted them because all the boys kept coming out looking like clones. This was way back when I first started playing the game and didn't know anything about hacks and what not to prevent the "clones".
Scholar
#9 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:51 PM
I'm currently playing the Cheesecake challenge, which involves the birth of 100 children by ONE parent!

So far I'm up to 13 kids - four sets of twins, one set of quads and a single birth. But not in that order! And once there's room in the house I'll be getting another lot on the way!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Scholar
#10 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 10:40 PM
Just 6: I was doing a "twin" thing using forcetwins. 3 sets of twins, all girls: Molly and Lilly, Dolly and Smiley, Riley and Silly. I got kind of lazy about the names at the end, as you can see.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Instructor
#11 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:20 AM
5 or 6 is the most I had. I had a sim who had a LTW to have 6 kids get married, and her mother-in-law wanted 6 grandkids or something like that. But then something happened in my game (crashed and some family members disappeared) and I decided to delete that family I think before she had the 6th kid.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Nut
Just 6: I was doing a "twin" thing using forcetwins. 3 sets of twins, all girls: Molly and Lilly, Dolly and Smiley, Riley and Silly. I got kind of lazy about the names at the end, as you can see.

I think you just got plain silly at the end...

Most one of my sims has had was...uhh... *counts* 9?!

Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:58 AM
10 kids is the most ive had

2 sets of twins, 3 aliens, and 3 single births

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 2:19 AM
6 that's if one of them has the LTW of getting married with 6 children. I usually have about 2 or 3 kids on an average.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Scholar
#15 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 2:31 AM
My sims are major procreators. I use a mod for bigger household sizes, so size isn't really the issue - although, obviously, the bigger households lag.

One point I had some totally insane number (I think I was going for a Big Love type situation, and each of the wives had like five or six kids), but I had to delete it - I couldn't even really run the household (on the huge-size lot, I was constantly jumping the camera back and forth between houses to try and keep track of everybody).

Currently, though, the biggest family was John and Jennifer Burb - they had seven kids. (Only three pregnancies, though - the six younger kids were two sets of triplets. Yeah, I know, what are the chances?)
Field Researcher
#16 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 4:47 AM
12. The first family I ever made included an ultimate philanderer. Now, their family line is half of everyone in the town. He had 12 kids by 3 different women, his older brother had 4 (and 6 grand kids so far) and his younger brother had 6- he hooked up with the mother of the philanderer's first 3 secret kids and they had 6 more and 6 grandkids. And 4 great-grandkids.

So out of hand, yet so fun.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 7:56 AM
I guess 9... I have this couple that was first of my CAS-couples, they had 3 set of twins (in a row..) and 3 single babies. It would be fun (and hard) challenge to make sims have like 20 kids! :D
Mad Poster
#18 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 10:10 AM
I don't like to have more than 6 in a household. When you serve a meal, there's only 6 servings, unless you don't have everyone sit down at once.

My Brandi Broke Richmond (she got remarried) has child #4 on the way. I'm kind of hoping it's a girl.
Scholar
#19 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:28 PM
Alexandra: There's a mod out on the site here for an eight-person meal. It's wonderful.

Oh, well, if we're counting men who fathered children, not the family unit as a whole... Don fathered nine children by... four different women: Cassandra Goth-Lothario-Sartor (3), Dina Caliente (1), Kaylynn Langerak-Lothario (3), Ellen Langerak (2).
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 2:42 PM
7 with different male sims. 6 boys and one girl.

No one redistribute my work.
No upload to Exchange.

When you use my full sim on your blog or movie, please credit to me.
Theorist
#21 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 2:58 PM
Some of my Sims are quite prolific. In my Mayfair City neighborhood, several of my Sims have had at least five children. There's one family I have that had two sets of twins in a row and is still going; the father has a lifetime want to marry off six kids, and the mother has a lifetime want for six grandchildren. (At the rate they're going, I think they'll reach those goals pretty fast.)
Inventor
#22 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 3:04 PM
10 - 8 single births and a set of twins. But I just killed off that family to make room for a new legacy. The mum rolled a want for 10 kids, my adults have 40 days, she just about made it with alittle help from the elixer of life.
Scholar
#23 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 4:46 PM
10, all single births. I will never, ever, ever, have that many kids in one household ever again. It was a pain putting those 10 children (who were Brandi Broke's children) through college, only to lose the hood the next day when I forgot to back it up (oh well.)
Mad Poster
#24 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 10:48 PM
My Anna Nichole Smith sim had 10 kids (her LTW was Music but husband's was have 10 kids grad college). After I got the ten kids, he didn't get platinum and looking on the family tree the first kid was attributed to the family cat, not him...??? o..O So they were too old to have another and I lost the family when my 'hood crashed a few days later. Never tried that again!! But I like to have 6 in most families. I love really busy households. :b
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 11:26 PM
I attempted the "have ten children" lifetime wish but my computer crashed before I could reach ten. I got to eight. The husband had to move out with two of the children.

Now in the Sims 3 the most I've had is five to complete the "raise five kids from babies to teenagers" lifetime wish. They're all teenagers, minus one who's an adult with a fiance

I'm not weird I'm gifted
Page 1 of 7