Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 12:09 AM
Default Creating lots
Just wanted to let people know that while Ive pretty much only beeen a "downloader" on this site, Ive decided to take a step up, aand Im going to create and upload lots! I will take requests right now for any type of residential lot, just name it and Ill see if I can get back about it when I can. Currently, I have a cape cod house, and aa southern plantation themed house in the workings.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 1:24 AM
@David Poston While we do appreciate it that you have put it out there that you're willing to take requests, this is not the place to post about it. There is a stickied thread over at the WCIF section, 'TS2 Creators who take Requests', where you can let others know that you now take requests.

Here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533540

And people will have to PM you for their requests.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 1:37 AM
But you can't post on the requests thread unless you are a creator here or have something uploaded to another site or blog that you can link to with pictures that show case your work. So first step is to upload a lot here, so people can see what you build. Actually before that I would use the Creator feedback thread to show one of the lots you want to upload.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~