Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 1:45 AM
Default Woohoer not working
I installed Woohoer before from Nraas. It used to be when two sims were in a house , you could click the bed and get the Woohoer menu. I again reinstalled it recently , and It's no longer the case, there is no Woohoer menu at all, just the WOohoo(from EA). How does this mod work? And if ever I find out how to activate this mod, what is required for the other sim to accept my woohoer request?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 3:31 AM
My urgent recommendation would be to go back to Nraas, read the pages on the mods, make sure you have all the pieces you're supposed to have and all in the latest versions, and having made sure of these things, try again. Then if the problem's still there, register and post at the forum there (it's called "Chatterbox" and the link is on the left side of every page). That's where the support is.

To start with, Woohooer has settings which you can modify by clicking City Hall or any computer: look for a menu item "Nraas," click on that, and look for an item called "Woohooer." It's possible that the sims you're trying to get into bed are not allowed in your settings.

But seriously, and in general, most of these mods are supported by the people who made them, and if you look at the place where you downloaded them from you might find discussions that are relevant to your experience.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 5:02 PM
I agree with the above advice, it is what we are there for at NRaas and we would be happy to help sort this out. But I just wanted to point out that there is no Woohooer-specific menu on beds. Woohooer is a romance manager, not a series of special interactions; the romantic actions it manages show up on the same menus as they did without the mod. It's possible the OP is confusing Woohooer with a mod they may once have had from another source.

There is a Woohooer mod-specific menu that is supposed to appear on sims under the NRaas master menu (sometimes it works, sometimes it gets fussy and fails to show), but that's for settings and registering as a professional or for Club Rendezvous, not for actually commanding interactions with other sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
I agree with the above advice, it is what we are there for at NRaas and we would be happy to help sort this out. But I just wanted to point out that there is no Woohooer-specific menu on beds. Woohooer is a romance manager, not a series of special interactions; the romantic actions it manages show up on the same menus as they did without the mod. It's possible the OP is confusing Woohooer with a mod they may once have had from another source.

There is a Woohooer mod-specific menu that is supposed to appear on sims under the NRaas master menu (sometimes it works, sometimes it gets fussy and fails to show), but that's for settings and registering as a professional or for Club Rendezvous, not for actually commanding interactions with other sims.

So how exactly is woohoer supposed to work? Do you click on a nonactive Sim and are you supposed to get the Woohoer menu? Because I'm not getting any Woohoer menu. I do get the Nraas and then the only options are
Debug Enabler, Story Progression, Decensor, Master Controller, Dresser.
Those lead to the settings for those things. But there is no Woohoo option to just start the Woohooing.
The default EA Woohoo is Under Romantic but that's not the one i want.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 11:38 PM
As suggested above, did you try to access the settings for Woohooer by clicking on City Hall or an in game computer>NRaas>Woohooer. Do you have access to Woohooer from one of those points? Where you mentioned you "used to have Woohooer" If there is no Woohooer button available at one of those points you might want to check to make sure it is still installed.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 3:06 AM Last edited by igazor : 9th Oct 2016 at 4:47 AM.
The Woohooer settings are under NRaas on City Hall or an in-game computer. Forget about the one that would appear on sims, that would only appear if you are using Kama Simtra and its (very few) options are not about actually woohooing, again they are about signing up to be a professional or joining/leaving Club Rendezvous.

Sorry, let me try to find another way to explain. There is no Woohooer menu for actions like woohooing. The mod is a romance manager. It changes the nature of the way game handles romance and a sim's interest in romance and woohooing as per your settings. It does add some of its own actions like Risky and Cyber Woohoo to the mix, as well as some new locations/objects on or in which to woohoo, but most of the commands remain in the same menu positions as they would be without the mod. Mostly under Romantic, some will appear when appropriate on objects or on other sims themselves directly but only at certain times. There is no such thing as a Woohooer woohoo vs. a default EA woohoo, it's all the same thing.

Maybe reading through the FAQ page would help explain the mod a bit better?
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer+FAQ

There are other more adult oriented mods from other developers that add special animations and other features to woohoos. Those do tend to carry their own command menus on sims and objects and they are different from standard woohoos. But they aren't part of NRaas Woohooer.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
The Woohooer settings are under NRaas on City Hall or an in-game computer. Forget about the one that would appear on sims, that would only appear if you are using Kama Simtra and its (very few) options are not about actually woohooing, again they are about signing up to be a professional or joining/leaving Club Rendezvous.

Sorry, let me try to find another way to explain. There is no Woohooer menu for actions like woohooing. The mod is a romance manager. It changes the nature of the way game handles romance and a sim's interest in romance and woohooing as per your settings. It does add some of its own actions like Risky and Cyber Woohoo to the mix, as well as some new locations/objects on or in which to woohoo, but most of the commands remain in the same menu positions as they would be without the mod. Mostly under Romantic, some will appear when appropriate on objects or on other sims themselves directly but only at certain times. There is no such thing as a Woohooer woohoo vs. a default EA woohoo, it's all the same thing.

Maybe reading through the FAQ page would help explain the mod a bit better?
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer+FAQ

There are other more adult oriented mods from other developers that add special animations and other features to woohoos. Those do tend to carry their own command menus on sims and objects and they are different from standard woohoos. But they aren't part of NRaas Woohooer.

Thanks for the explanation and now I'm kind of remembering that maybe it's not Woohoer which i used before. It's "Animated Woohoo". I'll look into it.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by monoTounV7
Thanks for the explanation and now I'm kind of remembering that maybe it's not Woohoer which i used before. It's "Animated Woohoo". I'll look into it.

They can both be used together as they do totally different things. The developers of AW, now evolved into a successor mod called Passion, did keep it compatible with Woohooer. (coughs...or so I've heard).
Scholar
#9 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 1:47 PM
*cough* *cough* (is Autumn in your place igazor, too?) :D

yes, it is ;p

Also its successor, much more ambitious in scope, should be. It's however still WIP .

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"