Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 7:15 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sims FROZEN in Dragon Valley (Visual Effects still Work)
Hello, since a short while ago, every savegame I've played in Dragon Valley has effectively frozen in place after a short while in live mode, however the visual effects still work and function, it never continues and I've left this overnight and well into the next day and it is still frozen! I've only noticed this problem in dragon valley and once in Moonlight Falls. There's virtually no lag and after a short while playing the game it just freezes, but sound and visual effects still work and play (although also stuck).

If anyone has encountered this problem or might have a fix for this, please respond?!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 7:36 PM
You are getting a "game freeze" like Nitromon said. Have you had this game save for a long time? Maybe try using process monitor to see if the game is getting stuck on some custom content you have installed? The only time I have had this happen recently was in Moonlight Falls and in some custom world I had installed.