Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 4:10 AM
Default is this a glitch?
I've been playing the sims 3 for years and have never encountered this before. I haven't changed anything, haven't added any cc in over 6 months, etc.
But when i direct my family to move through there phones, i bought a house for 80000 but when i removed all items in the house to decorate it myself, it said in buy mode the house was only worth 30000. i started a new family and bought a house and same thing, only worth 29000...but the house was bought for 75000. is this is a glitch or am i totally missing something?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 4:33 AM
If you buy furnished houses, you will have to pay for the house plus the furniture. There is an option to buy the house unfurnished when moving a family. I think that's your problem.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 4:53 AM
Hmm, I'll check in-game but there is never 40,000 dollars worth of furniture in ea houses unless it's a super expensive house. but both houses were bought for 80,000 ish and suddenly in build mode it said it was worth 30,000
dodgy builder
#4 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 4:02 PM
There is also the thing about the price of lots. It can be set while making a world in caw at least, but that would surely be an expensive lot, and you would have to use a custom made world. I don't think EA does that.

... it's kind of opposite too