Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 5:00 AM
Default Stop kicking the gnomes!
I absolutely adore the gnomes in Sims 3. But every once in awhile one (or more) of my Sims becomes obsessed with kicking them. I watched one of my Sims walk up to a gnome and kick it, then pick it up, and then kick it again about a half dozen times in succession before I told her to go do something else. As I'm playing right now, it's Spooky Day, and just about every Sim in the household has autonomously wanted to go kick the Witch gnome, but something about where she's at currently won't let them kick her. So for some reason they walk out of the house to the mailbox, then scream about not being able to get to her.

Anyways, is there a mod somewhere that disables this autonomous activity? I've tried looking on here and googling for one, and I've come up blank.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 9:26 PM
Does your sim have the "mean" trait? In my experience those are the only ones who will autonomously kick gnomes, stomp jack-o-lanterns, or destroy snowmen.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nimrod2
Does your sim have the "mean" trait? In my experience those are the only ones who will autonomously kick gnomes, stomp jack-o-lanterns, or destroy snowmen.

Nope, none of them have that.

I started a new family recently, and they already have several gnomes. So far I haven't seen any of them go after the gnomes, yet. But I got to thinking about it (especially when there hadn't been a response here, so I'm guessing a mod like this doesn't exist) and NRAAS has a "Retuner" mod that lets you change how Sims can interact with objects. ( http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Retuner ) I've installed the mod, but haven't tried using it yet. I'm planning to try and collect as many gnomes as I can with this family, so if they start going after them again I'm going to try using that to deter them from kicking them. heheh