Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 3:20 AM
vahi_master 's Super Speedy Books update to newest patch 1.67???
can someone help and make an updated version of vahi_master's Super Speedy Books to work with the newest patch 1.67 because my book stores in my university and future do not appear,
the link is here to the mod: http://modthesims.info/d/344221
He has not been on in a while and I tried messaging him, but has not gotten back to me.
If someone could do this I and many others would really appreciate it!
***I do not intend to claim anything as mine, just want an update >.<***
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 4:21 PM
This isn't an update, but bluegenjutsu over at sim's asylum has a mod to read books faster (3x) and buy all skill books. You need to register to get the mod like you do here. Buy all books/read books faster
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 12:17 AM
Default Response to veiledstar
Alright, Thank you so much for the link ^.^ though I still had problems for the future book store but the university is up and going now ... I still hope someone can do this request!!!

Quote: Originally posted by veiledstar
This isn't an update, but bluegenjutsu over at sim's asylum has a mod to read books faster (3x) and buy all skill books. You need to register to get the mod like you do here. Buy all books/read books faster