Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 10:27 PM Last edited by AmandieLove : 2nd Aug 2015 at 1:13 AM.
Default working 1.67 patch FOUND
Hey guys. I've just reinstalled TS3. It needs to be updated, but the download fails from EA's servers on both the update through Origin and manually downloading the superpatcher. Is there a reliable patch download hosted outside of EA's servers? Or am I just stuck without it? Thank you.
____
FOUND: Use the TS3 Patch Downloader here. Make sure Force Super is selected and click Download (Sequential). Works like a charm!

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 10:41 PM
I'm having the same problem, except I actually got the option to download the patch, but it caused my launcher to crash and then made it refuse to open at all(crashing as soon as it opens). Somehow it managed to work again in the next day, but now I'm scared to try and download it again.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 10:48 PM
My launcher gets a script error, similar to one that showed up on the TS2 launcher when their site went down, except it doesn't actually crash the launcher.

I am trying the TS3 patch downloader on this site. If that fails then I will probably give up on TS3 and just be thankful for the working TS2 I have.

Or, you know, pay $60 for T$4 base game. XD

JK on that last bit, I'm not that far gone yet!

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here