Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 12:34 AM Last edited by Eehna : 11th Jul 2015 at 11:46 PM.
WCIF All-in-one bathroom that actually counts as toilet/sink?
Whenever I'm upgrading my parks and fishing spots, it bugs the h*ll out of me that I can't just place a all-in-one bathroom and that will fill the toilet/sink requirement.
I have to build a very small building to house a toilet and a sink, and that will not always fit the theme of the rest of the park.
It's stupid, (like manymany other things that eaxis has created) since it has the function of a toilet and a sink (and a shower).

So, does anyone know of a mod, or a re-made object like the all-in-one bathroom, that will make it actually count as a toilet and a sink?

Thanks in advanced
Ina
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 8:42 AM
anyone?
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 7:31 AM
Why not just hide it in the trees? That's what I'm doing with my park.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 5:23 PM
I think the point is, the all in one bathroom makes their community lot not valid or something...
I assume, buying one does not furfill the buy a sink, buy a toilet or buy a shower/bath tub either.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 8:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I think the point is, the all in one bathroom makes their community lot not valid or something...
I assume, buying one does not furfill the buy a sink, buy a toilet or buy a shower/bath tub either.

Stumbling across this I also recently had a similar problem when attempting to create some more space in some cramped park areas and a gym to create room for more equipment and no the All in one doesn't count as either a toilet, shower (plumbing fixture), or sink. I'd also like to find a mod to make it count as all of these... or at least as toilets as those including the rooms for multiple ones take up more space and are required at more lots, like hangouts.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine

Yes, that's exactly what I mean!

I don't mind using the all-in-one-toilet, especially not the one that came with Movies stuff pack, because it has a great rustic design.
It's just that I want it to meet the requirements of toilet/sink

But I guess no such mod exists, maybe it's not something that can be done.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 4:28 PM
Maybe this will work for you:
I have the Outside Toilet From TSR and with testingcheatsenabled true and moveobjects on I was able to put a sink in the outhouse. Not all the sinks work but you'll find you have one I'm sure.
I use this on campgrounds and other "woodsey" type parks. It does not take up much space and adds a more realistic touch to the lot.

Edit: I used one of the sinks that goes directly on the wall of the outhouse.
Instructor
#8 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
Maybe this will work for you:
I have the Outside Toilet From TSR and with testingcheatsenabled true and moveobjects on I was able to put a sink in the outhouse. Not all the sinks work but you'll find you have one I'm sure.
I use this on campgrounds and other "woodsey" type parks. It does not take up much space and adds a more realistic touch to the lot.

Edit: I used one of the sinks that goes directly on the wall of the outhouse.

I don't know about the OP but I'd like to have a mod to actually make the all-in-ones count themselves without the need for the whole testingcheatsenabled. I also wish this was possible. On a similar note if someone knows hot to edit the list or a similar one (better yet where its at) perhaps some of us could give it a try ourselves, I'd even be willing to look and see if it was beyond me or not.