Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 10:02 AM
I am surprised to discover that I exactly fit the highest results on there. From posts on here I always thought that people loved the bin families, premades etc.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jojoa777
Just completed the survey

It's funny about the love-hate thing with the Ottomas family, because they were one of my listed favorites! And I just saw a thread on this site full of Ottomas hate. But I love big families, and I don't care that they're a bit unique looking. I have enough "pretty" sims that there needs to be some balance, and honestly none of them are that monstrous in my opinion. Plus in my game they're all really sweet- constantly rolling wants about each other or going autonomously to pick up the toddlers and babies and play with them, even David with his popularity aspiration and Sharla who rolled the romance aspiration when she became a teen. They did it so much I gave them both family as secondary aspirations. I just see them as this big, tight-knit family. Especially since Samantha and Peter had another set of twins, for a grand total of seven kids...

Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
48 responses so far! :-D I can get up to 100 without subscribing to the website that's hosting the survey, so I'll leave it open for a while longer and see if it makes that many.

Little titbits from the data so far:

- 50% of respondents named the Newsons as one of the favourite families, and only one respondent selected them as their least favourite :-)
- 9 of the 48 respondents use empty templates so that they never see the sim bin families in their game
- The Traveller family is currently the most disliked family - 6 out of the 48 respondents picked them as their least favourite sim bin family

**ETA** Up to 78 responses now! Many thanks to Peni, Meetmetotheriver & Heimlichbourger for reblogging my post on Tumblr, it's really boosted the number of respondents! You guys have awesome followers :-D

**ETA** 98 respondents now - only two more and the survey will close!

Re: the Newson and Ottomas families, my theory is that those who like one like both, while those who dislike them dislike the Ottomas family more - and since there was only one choice allowed for least favorite, those who may not like the Newsons much still picked the Ottomas clan as their least favorite...
Page 2 of 2