Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 7:01 PM
Playable sims can't be killed when you aren't control him/her (without CC that can kill them instantly, like a gun or lightning spell). I don't know what's an EP that added this feature. I've to remember that i can kill a mean/grouchy playable sim on the base game. If you want to kill a walk-by playable sim, you must have he/she selectable, and burn him down or drown her into the deep.

Anyway, for mean/grouchy townies or downtownies who likes to bully or fight my playable sims, you must die ! , and become a zombie . we're always welcome you (Townies) if you respect us.

♒ Aquarius Sun, ♈ Aries Moon, ♈ Aries Rising

Sorry for my English :)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 8:40 PM
~If a townie walk by my house and I greet him, I can drown/starve/whatever him, right?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#28 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 9:45 PM
SuperSimoholic, not weird really because she owns a lot, so if she dies on your lot while the playable copy is still on her lot where you left her, even if not played she would be standing near the letter box on her own lot. You simply have her copy over here so that might cause issues.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#29 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 2:47 AM
I've thought about making a Dexter Morgan Sim. For those of you unfamiliar with the show Dexter, he is a blood spatter tech for the Miami Metro Police Department (or the Simasota County Sheriff's Office in my Sims) who is secretly a serial killer who only kills other murderers.
Inventor
#30 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bnefriends
I've thought about making a Dexter Morgan Sim. For those of you unfamiliar with the show Dexter, he is a blood spatter tech for the Miami Metro Police Department (or the Simasota County Sheriff's Office in my Sims) who is secretly a serial killer who only kills other murderers.

I love Dexter. You just want a sim doing the same thing or also a look-a-like?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 9:18 PM Last edited by BlademasterX2 : 22nd Oct 2014 at 10:22 PM.
Sorry, perhaps i just hated some of townies who were very annoying. Back to the topic, this is a little neighborhood that i didn't play it for long time (2 yrs., i think). I can't call this was really a murder theme, i want to see who will survive in these tiny rooms, and who is smart enough to live there and doesn't die by starvation.

I've deleted an old neighborhood because i don't want to play it again. This is just a small neighborhood and a small game. I can recreate it anytime. So, i have to recreate this in the new neighborhood template. I use "Duality" map, it's small and easy enough to locate a house (of doom).

This old man is really important, he must give a food, greet a poor townie, be annoyed by them, or anything that related to this game.

I found that unplayable sims can die without controlling them or adding them to my family. These poorly townies will be jailed in a tiny room (3x3), each room has 1 poor sim. Well, these are the rules of this game :

- Each room has a toilet, a bed, a kitchen counter, a chair and a ceiling light. (Oh ! and a poor sim.)
- Poor sims must live there until the last stage. (Sims who are jailed and not controlled by you may do an interaction after they cried or complained, like sleeping, sitting, eating or peeing. I've tested this for long time.)
- The old man will give a food to each room at 6am and 6pm (Cook it and move it from the Buy Mode.)
- Who ate a food, the room will be upgraded from stage 1 to stage 2 by a ceiling light. the most expensive ceiling light will be the last stage, and if a poor sim eat a food again, that poor sim will be released.
- Poor sims can upgrade their room by using an object. If he/she use a toilet, the toilet will be upgraded, or a bed, a chair and a kitchen counter from eating, but poor sim can't be released or changed stage by this rule.
- Some stage will unlock another object, like a sink in stage 3 (jailed sims can't bath, but can wash their hands.), or a TV in stage 6. These will be placed on a tiny room.
- Released sims can go away wherever they want, but do not come back for kicking a trash can . (Btw, stealing a newspaper is good. )
- About died sim, his/her grave will be placed on that room forever. Good luck to the next sim who lives in that room.

Good luck, my townies !

♒ Aquarius Sun, ♈ Aries Moon, ♈ Aries Rising

Sorry for my English :)
Forum Resident
#32 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mirjampenning
I love Dexter. You just want a sim doing the same thing or also a look-a-like?

A look alike Sim doing the same thing; a Sim actually based on Dex.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 9:09 PM
I had a serial killer in my game who was also a Vampire. He was actually a second generation Vampire whose father had been killed by staying outside too long during the day. The Vampire wasn't going to be a killer but when his teenaged daughter got pregnant and the vampire saw the boy poking the girl for something, the Vampire killed him. From then on, the Vampire killed anybody who looked his daughter's way. Soon the daughter started doing the same to anybody who looked at her father. I think by the time I quit playing that family I think there were 32 tombstones out back. It was rather fun.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 2:24 AM
I have a sims, Jimmy Turner, who kills unwanted walk bys with the cowplant.

Female serial killers are not as common as male serial killers. Most female serial killers are black widows. I have thought, myself, of having a black widow in my game and thought it could be postpartum depression that made her snap.
Page 2 of 2